Hacking CFG USB Channel forwarder

Scale

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently cleared the dust off my wii and updated a bit.
Anyhow i have been trying to get a channel forwarder setup, but they don't seem to work.

The only obvious reason i can think of is NTFS, are there any NTFS compatible channel forwarders for CFG USB?

Cheers

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Scale said:
I recently cleared the dust off my wii and updated a bit.
Anyhow i have been trying to get a channel forwarder setup, but they don't seem to work.

The only obvious reason i can think of is NTFS, are there any NTFS compatible channel forwarders for CFG USB?

Cheers
No, there are no NTFS compatible forwarders.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
George Dawes said:
Configurable USB Loader can load games from an NTFS partition, but write access is disabled.

Well @OP is asking to keep the loader in ntfs partition and launch it with a forwarder...
Anyway, to answer my own question : as we all know loaders saves their settings and since they use the NTFS library they just can't save their settings if they are on a ntfs partition... It's possible to launch the loader with a specific forwarder having ntfs support but the actual loader will not behave due to read-only access to ntfs partition. And actually I guess it will never try to access the ntfs partition, it will just try to locate the needed files on either sd card (fat32) or on the usb again on a fat32 partition.

So @OP's question is currently void.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played