Hacking [CFG Loader] Super Smash Bros Brawl freeze on Captain Falcon(every modes)

MDNSonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

Today I played SSBB, the game works fine until the new challenger approaching comes. All the challengers I fighted were doing fine (Sonic, snake, etc) but when it comes to Captain Falcon, the game freeze. And even on the Subspatial Emissary. I'm on the part with Olimar and Captain falcon then the game freeze when I pick Captain Falcon(the game stop making sound if I pick Olimar, and when Olimar dies it freeze)

Btw I'm running SSBB with IOS 248 (IOS 249 is a stub...)and when I try to run with IOS 222-mload it gives me an WBFS -3 error

So, does anyone know what I should do?

kersplatt

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

Today I played SSBB, the game works fine until the new challenger approaching comes. All the challengers I fighted were doing fine (Sonic, snake, etc) but when it comes to Captain Falcon, the game freeze. And even on the Subspatial Emissary. I'm on the part with Olimar and Captain falcon then the game freeze when I pick Captain Falcon(the game stop making sound if I pick Olimar, and when Olimar dies it freeze)

Btw I'm running SSBB with IOS 248 (IOS 249 is a stub...)and when I try to run with IOS 222-mload it gives me an WBFS -3 error

So, does anyone know what I should do?

I am having the same issue, did you manage to get a fix for the problem? If so please help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi