Hacking CFG Loader Metroid Prime Trilogy 480p

Hielkenator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering,

Do the settings to run MPT in progressive scan still apply for CFG Loader.

If i set the settings as mentioned in the CFG Loader settings explanation, I get a black screen.

Also if I run it without any special settings I think it runs in 480P.

Can someone explain if it's needed?

Thank you very much.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not every time needed, I can play the trilogy without these settings and it works fine in 480p. Strange is that the special settings doesn't work. You really tried force NTSC or force PAL60 and video patch to all, correct?
edit: I tried it with these settings, and it only works with force NTSC, force PAL60 will make black screen (I tried the PAL version).

Hielkenator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FIX94 said:
It's not every time needed, I can play the trilogy without these settings and it works fine in 480p. Strange is that the special settings doesn't work. You really tried force NTSC or force PAL60 and video patch to all, correct?
edit: I tried it with these settings, and it only works with force NTSC, force PAL60 will make black screen (I tried the PAL version).

Yes that's what I get too. Just a black screen.

So I get that it's not needed?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think so. Force NTSC and video patch to all will force the game to use english language! I found out that force PAL60 and video patch to sneek+all works fine and the game is displayed in the language you've set! You can use this, the game will be displayed in 480p then fine
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.