cfg loader Dol for channel use

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by snaker, Mar 15, 2010.

Mar 15, 2010

cfg loader Dol for channel use by snaker at 9:16 PM (1,359 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. snaker
    OP

Member snaker GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Hello can someone give me(if it exists) a configurable usb loader dol in order to use it for channel creation.
    Basicly i need it because i have my hdd formated at fat32 and all channel usbl loaders i have are for wbfs partitions.I can hexedit the file,i just ask for a working channel usb loader with fat32 support that will boot directly into a game and not at loader menu.
    Thanks.

2. Dr. Clipper

Member Dr. Clipper GBAtemp Addict

Australia
    So you're saying you want to install separate channels for each game? The normal .dols we release have that support. Just look at Crap or something. You can pass the partition=fat1 option via command line to any version of Cfg with FAT support and it will go there first.

3. snaker
    OP

Greece
    Ok i found the crap0.3 that will save me from wasting time creating each channel at a time.So now i take the lastest version of cfg loader and what i must do in order to make it boot directly at fat1?

I must use the devkitpro and change the source code to boot directly to fat1?Isnt there a ready dol?

4. WiiCrazy

Member WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

Turkey
    snaker : use the configurable forwarder loader, select fat1 from the partition combo... create the channel, you are good to go... that require you have a working cfg usb loader on either sd or usb...

If you don't have cfg usb loader on your sd or usb then use the cfg usb loader direct fat loader... again you don't have to do anything else.. beware though direct loader is around 1.4mb but forwarder is just ~300k

ps : possibly you mistyped 3.0 as 0.3 I guess

5. snaker
    OP

Greece
    Thanks wiicrazy.
    What i am talking about [​IMG] you have everything ready.Yes i mistyped the version.I meant 3.0b.Very nice program,actually the best that exists for channel creation.How the hell i didnt see that it was full of modified usb loaders in there.Well anyway you made me happy!

I have the cfg usb loader on my sd but i didnt want every time to get inside the program in order to play one specific game at a time.So until i finish it a channel would be great.Then i can delete it and go on with another game channel.