Cfg cannot find cover images

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by zutroi67, Mar 29, 2011.

Mar 29, 2011

Cfg cannot find cover images by zutroi67 at 12:42 AM (1,290 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. zutroi67
    OP

Newcomer zutroi67 Newbie

Australia
    Sorry, can't find an answer to this using the search facility.

I'm using Cfg version 66. Changes made to the config during run time do not save, to either SD or USB (using the '2' save method). I have manually changed the config.txt file to point to the correct path for the USB covers dir, but Cfg continues to show blank covers. So I copied the covers to both the SD and USB, using paths of sd:/usb-loader/covers/ and usb:/usb-loader/covers/, sd:/covers/ and usb:/covers/. None of these worked, as Cfg continues to show blank covers. I tried this since I already have all of my game covers on disk.

This is important as the download feature doesn't work for me. If I ask for single game cover download, or ask Cfg to download all missing covers, it starts to download the cover, and then segfaults. Every time. My netowrking seems to be fine for everything else off the HBC.

Annoyingly, Cfg plays ALL of my games perfectly, better than any other loader I have tried and I'd love to use the covers. Help anyone?

zutroi67

2. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    almost every single bit of this sounds like the loader doesnt have write access to your storage.

3. zutroi67
    OP

Newcomer zutroi67 Newbie

Australia
    Yes, I'm ok knowing that, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Of course, I only have a "config.txt" in the USB:usb-loader/" directory, so I haven't really tried to see if it can save to the SD card either. I'm now overhauling my system: moving my wbfs files from WBFS partition and reformatting the SD to FAT32. So in effect, I will only have one FAT32 partition from now on. I don't know if this will make things clearer or not. Thanks for your comments.