Gaming Certain Wii Channels going out of service in June.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you had the option to share data enabled, then it would transmit your game/channel usage to Nintendo on a regular basis. They said for this info free perks would be given for 3ds and Wii (sneek peaks, demos etc). Not sure if they ever gave something worthwhile though. Either way it was quite explicit in saying what it did, when and if you had it on.

Reactions: kp_centi and Rydian

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nintendo Channel is spyware, I'll NEVER have that shit on my system.

Except spywares install without your permision, Nintendo advices beforehand if you want share data information with them, also Nintendo HAS MY GAMING HABITS!!! Oh noes!!!

----------------------

In other news, deleting both News and Weather Channel only free up 1 block, one frigging block... -___-u

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Except spywares install without your permision, Nintendo advices beforehand if you want share data information with them, also Nintendo HAS MY GAMING HABITS!!! Oh noes!!!

----------------------

In other news, deleting both News and Weather Channel only free up 1 block, one frigging block... -___-u

it might be one block, but the system menu looks better without unnecessary crap

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

----------------------

One less block, and 2 more spaces to VC/Wiiware/Fowarders on main menu, instead of moving to SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over