Certain VC games overwrite others?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by naijan, Apr 26, 2008.

Apr 26, 2008
  1. naijan
    OP

Newcomer naijan Newbie

Australia
    Hello all,

I cannot seem to have both Donkey Kong Junior, & Zelda: A Link to the past installed on my wii (through wads ...), one seems to completely overwrite the other; depending on which was last installed. It seems to overwrite the tickets, as well - as when trying to uninstall one, it says it simply isn't there.

I haven't had any other problems, I'm able to install others - just those 2 seem to conflict, perhaps they share the same ID? Either that, or you can only install 4 snes games? As I've only tried another N64 game ontop of it, I guess that's the next step ...

If you need release-specific information, let me know; & I can fish through the bin [​IMG]

Both are PAL, as well.

2. Beware

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I don't know about that, but I have about 10 N64 games on my Wii. LTTP may just use a modified version of DKJ's ticket. I read of someone doing that.

3. defrb

Newcomer defrb Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Same here Naijan, Zelda overwrites dk jr, but i really hate dk jr so it was not a real problem ;D

But i can confirm this is true ^^

4. supagusti

Member supagusti GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    I can also confirm that issue.
    You also can't backup both games on a single SD card. Both files want to write to \private\wii\title\FABP
    FABP is the original Name of DonkeyKongJr. So someone made an mistake on packing Zelda.