Gaming Certain games, XB360 ver or Wii ver

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that in some cases, the XB360 version of a multi-platform game is the better one to get. (Like Ghostbusters, Dirt, Need for Speed series). But for games like Madagascar Kartz and Planet 51, neither looks like it could strain the Wii so which version should I get between Planet 51 and MK? The XB360 and Wii are hooked up to a 32" HD LCD tv in my kids room. If the 360 version of those games look way better, I'll grab that ver but I'd prefer the Wii versions (unless they'd look like crap) since playing games via the USB loader is soooooooooo nice.

Thanks

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the fuck are you buying either of those games? They're horrible. Also, you're making some bad multi-platform comparisons. The Wii has a few stronger multi-platform games for it. The Godfather and Scarface come to mind.

Save your money on a game worthwhile.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
those titles are good for my 5yr old son only lol

So is Mario Kart. That's a better kart racer and built ground-up for the Wii. Family friendly and easy to learn. Hell, my dad started playing it with me one day and now, about a year later, he owns his own copy.

Or you could get him MadWorld and harden him up early :)

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
So is Mario Kart. That's a better kart racer and built ground-up for the Wii. Family friendly and easy to learn. Hell, my dad started playing it with me one day and now, about a year later, he owns his own copy.
yeah totally agree, my daughter love this game. eventually me too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.