Homebrew Certain channel forwarders crahing my wii.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When using certain forwarders provided by homebrew authors (nintendont ect), it crashes me whenever i go over it switching channels.
I've tried 3 different forwarders (n64 and gamecube forwarders)
I've also tried changing the forwarder to MGBA and install it, but that one crashes too.
I have a working mgba forwarder so there seems to be a problem with the forwarder itself.

Does anyone know why these particulair forwarders crashes my system?
I've been using "Multi Mod Manager" under IOS 249 to install the wads.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i've been using a few, including the official forwarder of Nintendont and these:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/mastershoes-du-themed-emulator-forwarders.309120/

Other then that certain ones that where on the forum, nobody seems to ever complain about it.

Also it doesn't always crash, when switching channels it loads once or twice, but then on the third time it freezes my wii.
The currentl GBA emulator forwarder i use crash after like switching to it 7 times or so, i have no issues with the other ones.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do have to notice most of them i modified using CustomiizeMII, to add the correct path on my SD card, but some of them work just find and the Nintendont loader i havent modified at all, and still has issues.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After deinstalling some WAD files using anyTile Deleter, i dont seem to have a crashing VBA forwarder anymore, perhaps its just the Nintendont one that bugs out, when i remove it in my channel it still stays in the AnyTileDeleter so it doesnt seem to fully remove itself when installed.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, removing channels from the system menu leaves the ticket files. AnyTitleDeleter removes everything.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i noticed, i still seem to have issues tough with the gamecube installer sadly ;/

Which is that? Nintendont's forwarder has always seemed to have a problem. It's best used either launched from the HBC or from another loader like CFG USB Loader, Wiiflow or USB Loader GX.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Which is that? Nintendont's forwarder has always seemed to have a problem. It's best used either launched from the HBC or from another loader like CFG USB Loader, Wiiflow or USB Loader GX.

Yea i already figured as much out, that its the forwarders itself having issues sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it