Centerpiece of hatred

SolidSnake95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said that they aren't necessarily bad things, which opens up my school of thought. Generally, rape and sex with a child are two acts that violate two things:

A: You're violating another person physically and mentally. How is that not bad?
B: You are:
I: Ruining their childhood.
II: Exploiting their ignorance of the world around them.

Also, you forgot how I used the word 'somewhat'. By acknowledging that it isn't necessarily bad, you're saying that it could be possibly neutral, or good.

I never said rape was okay. I never even mentioned rape. LOL

I didn't specify, but I mainly meant if the child gave consent. Yeah you could argue that the child doesn't know the gravity of the situation, but that's beside the point.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said rape was okay. I never even mentioned rape. LOL

I didn't specify, but I mainly meant if the child gave consent. Yeah you could argue that the child doesn't know the gravity of the situation, but that's beside the point.

You have a point. So I guess the world is a cycle of hate. However, that rapist must have had hatred to perform such a thing. After all, most rapists have had a bad childhood. If hatred wasn't in their life they may have turned out differently.

I guess I can somewhat vouch for that myself, however, do you really think someone can rape even if they're the happiest loving person ever? In addition, how do we really know if "rape" is bad? Its merely our expression to what we perceive it as. Same with having sex with a child, we can't really say its bad, because you disagree with something doesn't make it a bad thing. Especially if the child consents.

I never even mentioned rape. LOL

Okay.

SolidSnake95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Too tired to think. Guess I did say it. That said, I take back what I said about rape being bad. Because it is. I should have said child consent to sex instead of rape. Today just hasn't been a good day so thinking is off lol

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't this thread gone on long enough? All this talk about hatred being a subjective topic and rape is really disturbing. I know this is the off topic forum, but this should be one of those short lived topics. But I was serious about the Star Wars issue... (got that off my chest)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what would people be living in if it was possible to get rid of all hatred from their world?

Think My Little Pony mixed with Teletubbies. You know what you get?

pee-wees_playhouse_2915.jpg

I don't know about you but if i lived in such a world, I'd commit suicide.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In addition, how do we really know if "rape" is bad? Its merely our expression to what we perceive it as. Same with having sex with a child, we can't really say its bad, because you disagree with something doesn't make it a bad thing. Especially if the child consents.
:wtf:

You are right in that disagreeing with something doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. But don't confuse that with disagreeing with something that is inherently bad.
Too tired to think.
Today just hasn't been a good day so thinking is off lol
Yes, clearly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded