Censored Gaming Gives Credit to GBATemp for Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Restorations/Uncensorship.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who do not know, Censored Gaming is a brand on social websites like youtube, twitter, and also on pateron that host several information about the localization changes of games between regions, they do around the clock research of every possible noticable change in games between versions, regions, as well as durring developement cut content before actual publication of the final product. They give detailed explanations on things like why certain games are banned in some countries as well as why some content is removed or altered like the controversial fire emblem fates "Petting" scenes in the Japanese game.

The latest video on youtube (See below) Gives credit to GBATemp "Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Restorations" Here for all the work in restoring the censored and cut content made during it's international release.

Here is a video that is made that features a detailed description of what may be the most complete telling of the transition of Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE As told by Youtube.com/Gnoggin Very own Lockstin:)
Yes is a 10 minute video.

There is more vidoes on this channel explaining the changes made in short increments over the past year since game of release in japan.

If you wish to follow censored gaming for more information about their work on finding interesting cut content from games ranging from old nes to snes to psx to modern consoles, i highly recommend following them on youtube, they also feature other youtubers as well so maybe you wil recognize some of them you like.

I just wanted to share this but not sure if this is news worthy or not. It felt that way to me:)

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Polish, adding things, correcting grammar and spelling

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh oh more power for costellos ego
8vx0na.gif

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: Deleted-379826
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Censored Gaming has been covering A LOT of the censorship in gaming lately and I'm glad they're doing it because they're opening eyes of a lot of people. Sucks though, I'll have to somewhat go unlegit in order to play the game uncensored in English.

Thanks a lot, Progressive Nintendo.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They just believe censorship is not good. But i just wanted to share this cause it was about this website. But if anyone else want to follow the youtube channel is available, they may even mention how some people here made fire emblem fates playable with same gender coupling and polyamours possible or something, i dunno.:unsure:

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They just believe censorship is not good. But i just wanted to share this cause it was about this website. But if anyone else want to follow the youtube channel is available, they may even mention how some people here made fire emblem fates playable with same gender coupling and polyamours possible or something, i dunno.:unsure:

It's more the fact that there are undocumented changes that people wouldn't know if they didn't see these videos. Which is kinda sucky.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's more the fact that there are undocumented changes that people wouldn't know if they didn't see these videos. Which is kinda sucky.
Well you can kinda guess that since nintendo has always been censoring and localizing all content they provide for their console. I just a matter of decisions and why it is done, and their reasons aren't wrong, just not as lenient as some others are. Nintendo has always been strict with their content publications and is trying to be less strict.

Almost everyone has reasons for their content change that does not need adressing publicly cause while some may agrue it takes away from the game, others may find it unecessary to be added and just won't concern themself with it. Weather or not people like the decisions are completly up to the people buying the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)