Homebrew Cemu3DS - Wii U Emulator for Nintendo 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badda

me too
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
Impressive shitpost, but half of the time this guy forgets which button he was gonna press, and the walking directions don't even line up on the circle pad ever, so his fingers just move around all confused.
It actually looks ok to me. Movement is steered with C-Pad, camera position with C-Stick. That guys fingers are a bit large, so it's kinda hard to tell - but for me, the movements and button presses line up with the emulation.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS can't emulate the Wii U, especially at those framerates (which were actually pretty good, the Wii U can barely even run BoTW at decent fps). The 3DS has nowhere near enough power to be able to. Clearly fake.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It actually looks ok to me. Movement is steered with C-Pad, camera position with C-Stick. That guys fingers are a bit large, so it's kinda hard to tell - but for me, the movements and button presses line up with the emulation.
This video is using PinBox or some other similar piece of homebrew.

Badda

me too
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
The 3DS can't emulate the Wii U, especially at those framerates (which were actually pretty good, the Wii U can barely even run BoTW at decent fps). The 3DS has nowhere near enough power to be able to. Clearly fake.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This video is using PinBox or some other similar piece of homebrew.
That might be a possibility - but the bottom screen is empty and the icon in HBL clearly says Cemu3DS. Apart from this, PinBox doesn't have the ability to steer the PC with the buttons too. And even if it was like that, wouldn't this have a huge lag between button presses and the effects on the 3DS screen? I don't see any lag ...

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might be a possibility - but the bottom screen is empty and the icon in HBL clearly says Cemu3DS. Apart from this, PinBox doesn't have the ability to steer the PC with the buttons too. And even if it was like that, wouldn't this have a huge lag between button presses and the effects on the 3DS screen? I don't see any lag ...
Boy please

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making a new icon and changing the application name is something that anyone can do, it doesn't take any programming knowledge. And it might not be PinBox, but it certainly is some similar type of application where the main emulation is being done by a PC and sent over. And yes there was lag. Also as IC_ mentioned above, the emulator is closed source so it would not even be possible for anyone to port this. You would need to have crazy disassembling skills which would be beyond human capabilities.

D

Deleted User

dont listen to these haters, OP, they just dont understand.
the reason the wii u costs more than the 3ds despite being far less powerful? it was marketing to compete with the PS4. nobody would buy a console that's too cheap, so they raised the price.
why are 3ds games so ugly and bad instead of having better graphics like wii u games? that's because nintendo messed up and made the screen resolution too low. and then they decided to lower the render distance in all the 3d games, the texture quality, and framerate in all the 3d games while they were at it. this was to make the wii u sell better because they could show that the 3ds games looked worse.
how was cemu ported without source code? well that's because the 3ds OS is actually windows in disguise. so they didn't need to port it, and therefore didn't need source code.
you can play toad treasure tracker on the 3ds. that was originally a wii u game. but they put it on the 3ds by just shoving a stolen copy of cemu onto it. that is what nintendo did. this proves the 3ds is stronger than the wii u.
do you know why the wii u has two screens? that's because it's really just a 3ds in disguise. you know how the 2ds has a worse screen than the 3ds? well the wii u is the 1ds. it has one screen built in, the gamepad.
why is there no thread on the biggest 3ds homebrew forum about this emulator? that is because the gbatemp mods, which are corrupt, are censoring this information from the public because it's too powerful. watch out, this very post may even be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita