Emulation Cemu y The leyend of zelda breath of the wild error

k3660

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Buenas, busco ayuda con el juego de Zelda breath of the wild para el emulador cemu 1.22.0, después de darle A para comenzar, sigue una cinemática, corre bien hasta que se pone pantalla blanca (de la propia cinemática) y no hace nada mas. Saben que es? algún error del juego o error en la configuración, ya sea del juego o del emulador.

k3660

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi, I am looking for help with the game of Zelda breath of the wild for the emulator cemu 1.22.0, after giving A to start, it follows a cinematic, runs well until it gets a white screen (from the cinematic itself) and does nothing more. Do you know what it is? some game bug or configuration bug, either game or emulator.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 97

Laf111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I am looking for help with the game of Zelda breath of the wild for the emulator cemu 1.22.0, after giving A to start, it follows a cinematic, runs well until it gets a white screen (from the cinematic itself) and does nothing more. Do you know what it is? some game bug or configuration bug, either game or emulator.

The game must be updated to be playable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I'm at least hoping to survive to see one alien invasion