Cemu v1.22.8 gets public release

cemu.png

Cemu, the popular WiiU emulator, has recently received a new update which was made publicly available. This version 1.22.8 fixes a recent regression where -mlc command line parameter would be parsed incorrectly, features a minor UI addition and addresses some crashes with Vulkan. For more information about the changes in this latest public release, you can check out the official changelog below:

General: Fixed a recent regression where -mlc command line parameter would be parsed incorrectly

UI: Display a scrollbar if a graphic pack has more options than can fit into the window

HLE: Prevent Wind Waker HD from softlocking when using single-core recompiler

HLE: Prevent dynamic resolution scaling in Super Mario 3D World
This fixes a long standing issue where mirror effects in Level 1-5 would
cause the texture cache to be flooded, leading to stutter and sometimes even crashes if
not enough VRAM is available

coreinit: Optimized niche cases in Cafe OS synchronization primitives
This should improve performance in Paper Mario Color Splash when using multicore recompiler
The issue has not been entirely solved yet and further improvements are planned

Vulkan: Fixed a crash that could occur when a game supplied invalid texture sampler parameters
Resolves a crash in Super Meat Boy (#479)

GX2: Corrected a bug in the calculation of texture pitch for the tiling aperature
Fixes corrupted textures in Super Meat Boy (#479)

GX2: Improved robustness of OSScreen API and made it compatible with GX2
Previously drawing any frames with GX2 would disable OSScreen output permanently
Required by some homebrew applications which mix OSScreen and GX2

coreinit: Implemented API MEMRecordStateForFrmHeap, MEMFreeByStateToFrmHeap
Used by WUT homebrew

Note:
(#xx) refers to resolved bug tracker issues. See http://bugs.cemu.info/projects/cemu/

:arrow: SOURCE

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Impressive, using Vulkan with my GTX 750 doesn't end up in a glitchfest any more.
I've only tried for a few minutes though, didn't think they would fix the issues i was having.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: