Cemu v1.15.7c released

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by RattletraPM, May 24, 2019.

Front-page
    [​IMG]

Cemu, the popular Wii U emulator for PC, has received yet another update! This marks the release of version 1.15.7c, which is now available for download to the general public.

The update adds controller information to the on-screen overlay, which is used to show useful info about the active input profile when launching a game and also includes a new, optional low battery indicator (turned off by default). The CPU JIT recompiler has also been improved, thus helping to further reduce microstuttering in-game. A good number of issues and oddities were also addressed, such as a crash occurring when using invalid shaders and some framerate issues with a few games. As a result, titles such as Pikmin 3, Paper Mario Color Splash and Yoshi's Woolly World should run better using this version.

You can read the official changelog below:
    :arrow: Source
    :download: Downloads

Discussion (4 replies)
  1. warweeny

warweeny GBAtemp Regular

Apr 25, 2011
    Netherlands
    I still have 1.15e - is the improvements huge compared tot hat version?
    I rather not do all the texture caching all over again (and no, copying the cache does not solve this issue)

I wonder if we ever get a build like dolphin / pcsx2 etc where caching is a non-issue.

2. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    that team is doing incredible and made good money with their Patreon
    I wonder if they will do the same for the Switch? have they considered it? or maybe they are already behind one of the WIP emulators?

RattletraPM, ganons and NoNAND like this.
  3. NoNAND

NoNAND GBAtemp's Official NAND multipurpose tool.

Aug 22, 2015
    Antarctica
    GhostLatte's van
    that was rather fast.
    the last update before this was released not too long ago.

4. leafeon34

leafeon34 意地悪な男の人

Sep 30, 2014
    Japan
    Hiding up a cherry blossom
    This is probably a stupid question but I’m going to ask anyway. Why not simply patch games before playing them? Loading the game for the first time will take way longer but it should improve performance. Emulating modern systems is a very intensive task.

Spadezilla likes this.