1. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    HAHAHAHA! Ok. Nothing to do with angered a few folks here.. That is just the truth. Anyway move on.

2. Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi =<^.^>=

United States
    Oh nooo XP
    I just realized I’ve never correctly updated Cemu before

3. LucasM3

LucasM3 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I never liked overwriting everything all the time as I am nervous something will get overwritten that I didn't want to like settings. I think the new ones have an update button or setting. I wonder if that can handle things like updating cemuhook.

Mama Looigi likes this.
  4. misticknight1

misticknight1 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Not sure if my Pc could always handle this or this update fixed it enough to but wow getting near constant 60fps witg few frame drops on my shitty i5 (not sure exact model but i built this pc 5 years ago) and gtx 970 with8gb ram. All this time I thought I’d need much better specs to run it decently.

CallmeBerto likes this.
  5. phillyrider807

phillyrider807 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I get a solid 50fps on botw with a i4770k and 1060. Haven't tried new version but was waiting on vulkan.

I want to upgrade as my pc is going on about 6 years now with the only upgrade being the video card that i got for free cause of warranty replacement. However im in that weird space where any upgrade requires both a brand new motherboard and new ram.

So new motherboard ram cpu and gpu thats damn near a whole new computer minus the disk drives and psu lol. And i got to get a new case as well.

My pc still runs pretty much anything i throw at it even if i do have to lower the settings a bit. But it's definitely showing it's age when it comes to streaming and rendering.

Last edited by phillyrider807, Aug 8, 2019
  6. Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi =<^.^>=

United States
    I still can’t find out how to uncap my frame rate properly
    But, I got BOTW more stable than ever with this update

7. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Heres a little benchmark play I did tho this took me all week trying to upload b/c YT has a 4K upload bug.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - released,