Emulation Cemu - The legend of Zelda TP Won't Boot

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, since I've updated Cemu to 1.7.2c my Zelda will not boot. I can reach the screen with wolf link and link image, that's about it. I use high cache as required.

Zelda TP is USA.

GeForce GTX 770
3.4ghz Intel i7
16 memory

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set your 1.7.2c emulator to these options to get it to boot and play:

Mode: Single Core Recompiler (Fast)
Timer: Cycle Based Timer
GPU Buffer Cache Accuracy: High (fast)
*be aware that in 1.7.2c Twilight Princess has graphical issues, such as pop ins and tearing.

If you are still experiencing crashes, something is wrong with your game dump perhaps.

kofman13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set your 1.7.2c emulator to these options to get it to boot and play:

Mode: Single Core Recompiler (Fast)
Timer: Cycle Based Timer
GPU Buffer Cache Accuracy: High (fast)
*be aware that in 1.7.2c Twilight Princess has graphical issues, such as pop ins and tearing.

If you are still experiencing crashes, something is wrong with your game dump perhaps.
I tried all those settings, and I have i7 5820K and GTX 1070 8 GB and it still immediately crashes when loading twilight princess .RPX

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all those settings, and I have i7 5820K and GTX 1070 8 GB and it still immediately crashes when loading twilight princess .RPX

Well, something might be wrong with the .rpx file then. Have you tried a fresh download of the emulator to a different location, like Documents or the desktop? Try a completely fresh copy, no cache or saves.

kofman13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, something might be wrong with the .rpx file then. Have you tried a fresh download of the emulator to a different location, like Documents or the desktop? Try a completely fresh copy, no cache or saves.
i re extracted and it runs now xD

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, wow can't believe i never tried that Cycle Based Timer out of all settings i've attempted. It's working finally thanks everyone!

What would be the max FPS for my GPU with this game. i get 25-30fps max?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, wow can't believe i never tried that Cycle Based Timer out of all settings i've attempted. It's working finally thanks everyone!

What would be the max FPS for my GPU with this game. i get 25-30fps max?

Max FPS is going to be more CPU dependent than GPU dependent. What i7 do you have and at what clock speed? The 770 should be able to handle every frame your cpu throws at it. I never had any problems out of my 660 before I upgraded to a 1070. Didn't try higher resolution graphics packs back then though.

Can u go far then the menus ?
This is Twilight Princes not Breath of the Wild so of course he can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: