Gaming Cel-shading Textures for Twilight Princess (GC & Wii)

Samboy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
An update screeny on Goron Mines; The screenshots don't do it justice; THey are a lot more blurred than the real game on my computer for some reason; So the results will be more profound when you play the game with the textures on.

Update_zps774981b7.png

Reactions: JustTheOtherGuy
J

JustTheOtherGuy

Just wanted to say thanks for your effort and keep up the good work :) I saw a project similar to this a while back, but the creator decided to drop it, and this has me very excited again. I have been, and will be keeping an eye on this so good luck with your project it looks great so far

Samboy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks for your effort and keep up the good work :) I saw a project similar to this a while back, but the creator decided to drop it, and this has me very excited again. I have been, and will be keeping an eye on this so good luck with your project it looks great so far

Thanks, I hopefully should be getting the next version out soon with Goron Mines finished

Would I be able to patch an iso to use these textures on a wii console?

I have no idea, Im sorry :/

Samboy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who haven't seen it yet; V0.2+ has been released; the download link is on the first post; Adds Kakariko Village, Death Mountain and half way of Goron Mines :)

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need this in my Wii, it's beautiful, someone can confirm if we can patch Wii/GC ISO with this mod?

Great work bro, Great work.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eventually someone should put all of this together in a pre patched iso with a new Title ID and a new banner. Maybe we could even call this: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - Enhanced Edition.

Reactions: Samboy123

SolarFusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enhanced Edition is pushing it for me. I liked the way it looked before but it's okay to have a different version. Just don't pretend that the original looked like shit or something. It's disrespectful. :)

Reactions: LightyKD

coffincolors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing contribution! Thank you for your hard work. If there is any way that I can help PM me! I'm decent with design software.

One suggestion, I like the new tunic...however I prefer the original design, only because I feel it will make the experience more authentic. But it's still cool!

Samboy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing contribution! Thank you for your hard work. If there is any way that I can help PM me! I'm decent with design software.

One suggestion, I like the new tunic...however I prefer the original design, only because I feel it will make the experience more authentic. But it's still cool!

Hey :) And Yeah If I need help Ill PM you for sure;; And yeah about the tunic in later releases ill keep the old one as an Alternate so you would have the choice of which one you'd rather.. Aaaaand yeah Its been hard to stay motivated to make this texture pack;; Ive been in the Goron Mines for a loooong time now; Just in the last few days I finally did an hours worth of retexturing... So the next version(s) may be longer off than expected :/

EDIT: For those who want to see the latest progress; Today after ^this post I spent at least 3 hours working on the texture pack,, And again for some reason the photo doesn't represent what it truly looks like on 4x Internal Resolution Full Screen but oh well; the idea is that you see the comparison.

Untitled_zpse776455a.png

Reactions: fatherjack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte