Hacking CDNSP, i press downalod but nothing happends...

Jil.10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all, i just installed Phyton and opened CDNSP GUI, i saw the game list but when i press download, nothing seems happend, if i press "Add to queue", no titles are added on queue list, am i doing something wrong? Did i miss something during installation?

Jil.10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope this is DOS windows.

Current language: en

Checking if all required modules are installed!

Everything looks good!
Persistent queue not found, skipping...
Request rejected by server! Check your cert.
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\threading.py", line 917, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\threading.py", line 865, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 2193, in <lambda>
thread = threading.Thread(target = lambda: self.threaded_game_info(evt))
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 2161, in threaded_game_info
base_ver = get_versions(tid)[-1]
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 691, in get_versions
j = r.json()
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\requests\models.py", line 896, in json
return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Exception in thread Thread-4:
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\threading.py", line 917, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\threading.py", line 865, in run
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 2193, in <lambda>
thread = threading.Thread(target = lambda: self.threaded_game_info(evt))
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 2161, in threaded_game_info
base_ver = get_versions(tid)[-1]
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 691, in get_versions
j = r.json()
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\requests\models.py", line 896, in json
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode

Exception in thread Thread-6:
self.run()
File "C:\Users\jil10_000\Desktop\GUI\CDNSP-GUI-Bob-v4.1.1.py", line 2550, in threaded_download
ver = get_versions(updateTid)[-1]
j = r.json()

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you, what is this cert? Where i can find another one?

Cert is the certificate file that is unique to every system and is the file that is sent to the Nintendo servers and then allows it to download the content. As for getting a new one, can't help you there as it counts as Warez which isn't allowed on this forum

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Use clever googling and look for a discord server.
The cert gets banned every other week though and you never know if there'll be a new one

Incorrect, there will ALWAYS be a new one. Sooner or later a new one will surface, don't let the people from THAT discord server tell you otherwise

Reactions: mmajunkie77

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Incorrect, there will ALWAYS be a new one. Sooner or later a new one will surface, don't let the people from THAT discord server tell you otherwise

i mean, i know just as well as everyone else that ultimately, there's probably someone buying a switch or two, stealing the cert and returning them back to the store.
the question is how long they go through the trouble of sharing it there.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use your own certificate,do not get crazy downloading games, one per day and do not share your certificate.
If u cant do that, then you need to invest your time in something else. Thanks!!

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Use your own certificate,do not get crazy downloading games, one per day and do not share your certificate.
If u cant do that, then you need to invest your time in something else. Thanks!!

It's better try to find another public certificate, Ninty can check if you pay for this download or you are trying to get it illegaly, if they found him with a suspicious activity and they ban his certificate he can't use eshop, download updates or check firmware updates anymore

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not my case
I dont play online, neither go to eshop!
Nintendo needs to ban so many of my consoles to get me down for the count, if this happen i wll buy more and more and more..........

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I would not listen to this advice, as there is no need to use your own cert.

Google it really hard and try to find a discord which shares certs for the public, and search around this forum as well since people drop plenty of tips on how to find it.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not listen to this advice, as there is no need to use your own cert.

Google it really hard and try to find a discord which shares certs for the public, and search around this forum as well since people drop plenty of tips on how to find it.
Sir yes sir, you are free to do what is best 4 you !!

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Using your own cert is just ASKING to get CDN banned. Doesn't matter how little games you download you will get your cert banned

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Using your own cert is just ASKING to get CDN banned. Doesn't matter how little games you download you will get your cert banned

This is that I try to explain before, all CDN activity are logged, are very easy check if you pay for the downloaded files or not, I insist, use always a public certificate for this

JoeyMacCheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the current one is banned. They should keep the certs and release them when a high profile game comes out, that's only if they have a limited number of them. If they have a load of them, then release them after every ban I guess

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty sure the current one is banned. They should keep the certs and release them when a high profile game comes out, that's only if they have a limited number of them. If they have a load of them, then release them after every ban I guess

The current one still works. And they have plenty of them

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the current is not banned
and there will always be scene releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol