Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 532,036
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So Nintendo does not log your IP and flag it to ban anything Nintendo related, do you think they are ok with this?
They can will still ban your console specific certificate which you need to use this tool. A VPN doesn't help you here.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not even the point. The point is that you suggested that using a VPN somehow mitigates the risk of being banned when using this tool. That is incorrect. Other users should know that. That's all I'm saying.
From downloading content using this tool not the switch itself, anyone who thinks a VPN would prevents a console ban deserves it.

D

Deleted-451877

OP
So Nintendo does not log your IP and flag it to ban anything Nintendo related, do you think they are ok with this?
I doubt it. Say, a guy on your wifi downloads a game, will Nintendo ban the whole IP? Even banning 'innocent' people?

It doesn't. I've tried two different games straight from the CDN and both fail installing through DevMenu
Yeah, I heard similar reports. Did Yooka-Laylee/Stardew Valley install? I'm trying to figure that out, but since I don't have SX OS myself it's pretty hard to test stuff.

Reactions: Don Jon

Omno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I heard similar reports. Did Yooka-Laylee/Stardew Valley install? I'm trying to figure that out, but since I don't have SX OS myself it's pretty hard to test stuff.
Yooka did, no problem. Didn't bother testing Stardew since I own it. Would you like me to?

Reactions: Don Jon

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From downloading content using this tool not the switch itself, anyone who thinks a VPN would prevents a console ban deserves it.
A banned certificate is a banned certificate. So yes, you will receive the same exact ban with or without a VPN. The only reason the tool won't stop working is that Nintendo allow you to buy games from the eShop with a banned console. If that changes in the future, a VPN isn't going to help with that either.

Reactions: jakibaki

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it. Say, a guy on your wifi downloads a game, will Nintendo ban the whole IP? Even banning 'innocent' people?

There is no precedent for it but this is Nintendo's money baby anything is possible a this point. The only thing that would be siomilar was the pokemon company mass banning IP's and carriers whole for cheating in pokemon go.

Jaimy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running on Pythos 3.7 and I get OpenSSL module not found when running pfx_to_pem.

EDITj fixed by running easy_install pyopenssl.

Last edited by Jaimy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.