Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 526,110
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can we still use it when we are banned? I don`t think so, so this would be only usful for a really short time for every switch?

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who has this working, I created a short and sweet batch script for batch downloading and packing NSP files using CDNSP. Simply put the following code into a text file and rename it to "download.bat" (or whatever you please really, as long as it has the .bat extension) and place it in your CDNSP directory. You will then need to provide the script a comma delimited txt file (named "download.txt") in the CDNSP directory that has the Title ID followed by the Name of the game, separated by a comma, with each game on a separate line. The script will download the base game, pack it into an NSP file, rename the NSP file to the "<Title of the Game>.NSP", move the renamed file to a folder titled "Finished" in your CDNSP directory and then delete/cleanup the downloaded files. It will also create a file "failed.txt" and print the name of any game that did not successfully download for you to see what may have been missed (this file only gets created if there was a failed download).

Batch Script:

for /f "tokens=1-2 delims=," %%a in (download.txt) do (
cdnsp.py -r -g %%a-0
ren %%a\%%a.nsp "%%b.nsp"
if not exist Finished mkdir Finished
move %%a\"%%b.nsp" Finished\"%%b.nsp"
if not exist "Finished\%%b.nsp" echo %%b >> failed.txt
echo y|rmdir %%a /s
)

Example of "download.txt":

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,Blaster Master Zero

The XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX should be replaced with a proper title ID.

This script assumes that you have CDNSP working already on your system and that you can successfully download a title already. If you have not gotten that far, do not attempt to use this script. I am not responsible for any damage your may cause to your computer or any other system for that matter. Have fun!

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ovzgd1N.png

Any help about this error ?

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ovzgd1N.png

Any help about this error ?
You need to install the "requests" module. In a cmd prompt, type "pip install requests"

You'll also need the other 3 modules if you have done those:

pip install tqdm
pip install pyopenssl
pip install request

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Robman2122,
Reactions: asper
D

Deleted-451877

OP
I'm getting similar error with multiple certs, one of them is not banned so I know its not the certs.
I don't know then, this has never happened to me. Can you try accessing any url that needs a prod cert on a browser?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For anyone who has this working, I created a short and sweet batch script for batch downloading and packing NSP files using CDNSP. Simply put the following code into a text file and rename it to "download.bat" (or whatever you please really, as long as it has the .bat extension) and place it in your CDNSP directory. You will then need to provide the script a comma delimited txt file (named "download.txt") in the CDNSP directory that has the Title ID followed by the Name of the game, separated by a comma, with each game on a separate line. The script will download the base game, pack it into an NSP file, rename the NSP file to the "<Title of the Game>.NSP", move the renamed file to a folder titled "Finished" in your CDNSP directory and then delete/cleanup the downloaded files. It will also create a file "failed.txt" and print the name of any game that did not successfully download for you to see what may have been missed (this file only gets created if there was a failed download).

Batch Script:

for /f "tokens=1-2 delims=," %%a in (download.txt) do (
cdnsp.py -r -g %%a-0
ren %%a\%%a.nsp "%%b.nsp"
if not exist Finished mkdir Finished
move %%a\"%%b.nsp" Finished\"%%b.nsp"
if not exist "Finished\%%b.nsp" echo %%b >> failed.txt
echo y|rmdir %%a /s
)

Example of "download.txt":

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,Blaster Master Zero

The XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX should be replaced with a proper title ID.

This script assumes that you have CDNSP working already on your system and that you can successfully download a title already. If you have not gotten that far, do not attempt to use this script. I am not responsible for any damage your may cause to your computer or any other system for that matter. Have fun!
My script supports batch downloading out of the box :)
However it's true that my naming scheme for folder is pretty poor

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. For whatever reason, some 3.0.1 ones work. No 4.00/1.00 games work. It's possible maybe some of these titlekeys are wrong.

Is golf story a game others have gotten to work?

With the .tik edited, for me the nsp results in 0x00014005 when installed through devmenu on sxos, but it's a 3.0.1 game. I did get the update too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.