COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by Deleted-451877, Jul 3, 2018.

1. shedeus

shedeus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    United States
    Someone needs to buy it first then share the title key. I don't think it's something that happens automatically.

2. Mat37

Mat37 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    Does it matter ?
    You're right.

3. Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time

Mar 20, 2015
    Canada
    E8 lattice
  4. tyler004

tyler004 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 6, 2018
    Canada
    its cuz ppl have to buy and submits keys to the titlekeys cdnsp doesn`t add them with magic lol

5. moggpogi

moggpogi Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016
    help cant download in cdnsp "request reject by server! check your cert."

6. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    I believe I found it however, after scrolling through numerous weeks, I cannot find the cert. Do you know which day it was posted? That should help me narrow it down...

7. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    Does it matter ?
    It was posted monday at 2:19 AM (GMT) on a channel called new-cert

8. tyler004

tyler004 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 6, 2018
    Canada
    still goin strong since 8/24/18 not going any faster lol

9. kofman13

kofman13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    Hey all. I am learning still about all this as I am new to the scene. My SX PRO kit will be here saturday so i am compiling knowledge etc. So i am trying to figure out more about the differences between XCI and NSP games, and the cons and pros of each.
    So, XCI are cart dumps. and NSP is Digital content, games but ALSO updates and DLC, right?
    It seems that NSP are easier to get because you can just use CDNSP Gui app to download them directly instead of looking on random sites and google drive and file sharing sites.
    So, what is the reason of choosing XCI over NSP? How is XCI better or worse than NSP and vice versa? Are there downsides to NSP acquisition methods and usage?
    Can you update XCI games offline? Can you apply NSP update files to XCI games on your card?
    The only thing im not looking forward to is managing whats the latest version and making sure i have right update files lol

ALSO, another point im thinking about is.... is downloading NSP with Bobs CDN thing dangerous? Like torrent level of dangerous? like wouldnt Nintendo see your IP address since you are downloading from their network to your computer? I got in trouble for downloading torrents years ago so im still very wary of things.

10. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Hmm...don't see that channel, the group I joined appears to have a lot of members (Can't find an exact number) and the icon matches your previous description but perhaps it still is the wrong discord. Thank you for all your help - I will continue to search for the correct discord.

11. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

Apr 27, 2018
    United States
    find a new cert
    no one will help you find that

12. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Scratch that - I'm pretty certain I am in the correct discord. I do not see any channel called "new-cert" however, there are only four chats under "Info", then some voice channels. None of the four chats are called new-cert. Sorry for not knowing too well how to navigate discord but is there something I'm missing?

13. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    Does it matter ?
    Weird. There should be 6 chats under INFO
    upload_2018-8-30_17-31-15.

veddermandan likes this.
  14. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Unfortunately, there is not:

upload_2018-8-30_11-41-29.

15. vgplayer54
    This message by vgplayer54 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Aug 30, 2018.
    Aug 30, 2018
  16. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    Does it matter ?
    Okay i know the issue. You are in the right server, you just have to agree to the rules

vgplayer54 likes this.
  17. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    You are a genius! I've been googling why these channels weren't appearing for probably a good hour and a bit and couldn't find anything. This fixed it, thank you so much!

18. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    Does it matter ?
    When i saw the rules thing, i first clicked the "x" for fun to see what would happen, i got kicked lol
    So i joined again and most of the channels weren't avaliable, i had to agree to the rules to get them back

Last edited by Mat37, Aug 31, 2018
  19. Jattraw

Jattraw Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2018
    United States
    thank you sir

20. Felipeclaro

Felipeclaro Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Brazil
    I discover what was happening. My new antivírus blocks the update of titlekeys, i have to disable It in order to update.

21. nosferatu_12

nosferatu_12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2018
    Costa Rica
    Hello guys,

Im new here but I need some help. My apologies if this is not the right place to ask.
    How do I update title keys? my game lists seems outdate and I get the following error when trying to update:
    The database server "ServerIP" might be down or unavailable.

Any help will be appreciated

22. crissal

crissal GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2017
    Italy
    On the discord channel there is a link for the newkeydb

23. nosferatu_12

nosferatu_12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2018
    Costa Rica

Thank you! I will check over there.