Gaming CD-WOW

time-warp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I placed an order for Pokemon with CD-WOW. Their online tracking system is down, apparently due to a system error.
My game hasn't shipped - not impressed. Will not be using them again.

Has anyone else dealt with them before?
Thanks

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used to use them all the time and never had a problem with them, quick delivery and i don't remember ever having to pay for postage
unsure.gif

http://www.cd-wow.com/mcdonalds gives you a £1 discount here in the UK, awesome.

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered the US version of FFIII from CD-WOW. Six weeks later after they delayed the shipping date for the third time I finally lost patience and cancelled my order. I probably wouldn't use them again.

time-warp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered the US version of FFIII from CD-WOW. Six weeks later after they delayed the shipping date for the third time I finally lost patience and cancelled my order. I probably wouldn't use them again.

If it doesn't ship within 48 hours, I'll cancel my order. Just a bit frustrating when other online retailers are shipping their stock already. I guess that's the price I pay for 'free shipping'. I didn't really want to play this on the M3 Simply. I've already got a good team of Pokemon but I wanted to play it on the official cart...

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've used them 8 times and have never failed me yet, even now I ordered PKMN Pearl yesterday (Sunday) and it has been dispatched (just checked it now) so should be here tomorrow
biggrin.gif

time-warp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CD-WOW might not be on for long they are getting sued if any of you read the news on BBC

Sure enough... I got this crap from them today

QUOTE(CD-WOW @ Apr 23 2007, 10:53 AM)Hello,

Thank you for placing your order with us here at CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order for: Pokemon Pearl Nintendo DS

We are currently awaiting stock of this title and hope to be able to dispatch this item to you on the 27/04/2007.

As soon as this item is dispatched we will send you an e-mail message confirming shipment.

From the date of dispatch, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery within the UK.

Please also rest assured that the delay to this item will not affect any other items that you may have ordered from us.

We will notify you immediately if there are any further updates with regards to this title.

We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD-WOW!

Kind regards

CD WOW! Customer Service

Of course I've cancelled my order, they claim they have issued a full refund and apologized for the inconvenience.

TYPICAL...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: