1. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    GOOD they fucking deserve it hope they lose too

atoxique and the_randomizer like this.
  2. Dndsrac

Dndsrac Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    Yeah and the police officers don't chase u just spawn in front or behind u even if there is no way they got there.
    If u don't follow your quests it just feels so empty. Yet again, i haven't played it longer than a couple of hours, but i noticed those crucial things which will be HARD to fix.

Last edited by Dndsrac, Dec 25, 2020
    atoxique likes this.
  3. Acid_Snake

Acid_Snake GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    I completely hate a game and its devs so let me enter a thread abou that game that I've never played and never will play to give my totally biased and completely out-of-touch-with-reality opinion that I just took out my ass because I have nothing better to do...

Seriously dude if you don't like the game go to another thread about another game, why even waste your time here?, I'm personally fed up with stupid people who continue to give their completely uneducated opinions. IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME, DON'T GIVE YOUR OPINION. The rest of us that have indeed played the game from start to finish have adored it and it is easily the best game this year, with or without bugs.

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Excuse me, but who lit the fuse on your tampon this morning? :rolleyes:

You should learn to not take thing seriously on the internet, that can't be healthy. Oh no, I don't like CDPR's games, that's no reason to bitch and moan about others' opinions.
    :ph34r:

Last edited by the_randomizer, Dec 26, 2020
  5. Foxi4

Foxi4 GBAtemp's Biggest Women Respecter™
    Global Moderator

Poland
    To be fair, the general rule is "don't knock it until you try it". Except Earthbound.

Teletron1 likes this.
  6. the_randomizer

United States
    I wasn't aware that my not liking a popular game and/or AAA developer would get other peoples knickers in a bunch. Oy vey, I should just keep my damn mouth closed. Ugh. :unsure::blink:

Since when was it absolutely required that I had to like a certain genre of games? I happen to not be a fan of over the top swearing, violence, or cyberpunk like settings. I'm more into RPGs like Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy. As well as things like Splinter Cell, etc. Can't win them all.

Fuck me sideways -_-

Last edited by the_randomizer, Dec 26, 2020
  7. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    Just got to reflect on the quality and reverence of a post before you post. Put yourself in some one else's shoes. If you're in a group discussion at a video game convention discussing whether a game you all played is good or bad, you say you don't like it, and then some one randomly jumps into the group and says "You guys are having the wool pulled over your eyes, even though I haven't even played the game, it's brilliant and I love every single game the company makes," would you not feel uncomfortable and wonder why this person jumped into the conversation?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I can't tell if this is leaning on the positive side or the negative side lol

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 GBAtemp's Biggest Women Respecter™
    Global Moderator

Poland
    ...Earthbound has positive sides? :unsure:

9. Jonna

Canada
    OH NO

Nah, just kidding, despite having absolute adoration for the series and a biased nostalgia for it, I can understand why people don't like it.

10. BeastMode6

BeastMode6 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It’s because the game isn’t very good, it’s just okay at best. It is a mixture of about 3-5 different games, all of which play worse than their standalone counterparts.

Open world? Worse than watch dogs (GTA is light years ahead)
    Looter shooter? Worse than borderlands
    RPG? Worse than deus ex

The only thing this game does exceptionally well is the setting. The city looks great and captures the cyberpunk aesthetic very well.

It's a massive disappointment, especially coming from the company that the internet has collectively called "the saviors of gaming" for the past 5 years.
    I have done both and still think the game isn't that good.

Last edited by BeastMode6, Dec 27, 2020
    Budsixz and the_randomizer like this.
  11. the_randomizer

United States
    You can't say anything negative against CDPR's games, remember? :rolleyes:

Budsixz likes this.
  12. BeastMode6

BeastMode6 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    CDPR has this weird cult following and I just don't get it. People hold up the Witcher 3 as some sort of masterpiece when IMO it's incredibly overrated. The story is fine, but the gameplay is janky, boring trash.

It stems back to my main problem with games these days: people focus so much on the story aspect and overlook the actual GAMEPLAY in this video GAME.

Budsixz and the_randomizer like this.
  13. the_randomizer

United States
    I don't get it either, and I refuse to get into the hype.

Budsixz likes this.
  14. Jonna

Canada
    Never played any CDPR game before, and, eh, I'm having fun with it since I got it!

15. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

Spain
    Much money comes from Google Stadia promotion. Google had to remove it bc of the massive sales.

Tbh, I don't really like the Cyberpunk, but for 49 bucks I got a chromecast ultra and a gamepad controller, so it was worth it x)

16. Acid_Snake

Acid_Snake GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    I'm not a fan of CDPR (other than maybe GOG which I love for their DRM-free policy), I haven't even played Witcher 3 and I own a physical copy. I don't care about people hating the game as long as they actually tried it (complaints about bugs and unplayability from PS4 users are legit). My grive is with people who haven't even played the game anywhere and jump on the hate bandwagon.
    You claim to not get into the hype yet you are the first one who blindly followed the hate train, hypocrisy at its finest. Tha's what I have an issue with. You are no different from people who defend the game to hell despite the bugs.

17. Budsixz

Budsixz Gbatemp Gamemer

India
    His hate is justified imo. If a company can lie, deceive, release a buggy sh1t and get away with it ofcourse people will hate them. Even if you don't own the game you can still hate their shady practices

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Cyberpunk, included, Projekt