CD Projekt Red shares new release window for new gen version of 'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt'

WITCHER 3.jpg

After being delayed and changing development teams, CD Projekt Red has shared the new launch window of the upgraded Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

The new gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now expected to launch in Q4 of this year.

:arrow:SOURCE

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for that "Delayed to Q1 2023" news post next. See you all in a few months! ;O;

Dunno if I'll bother playing this again though, loved it on my first playthrough and the DLCs were great, but it's not the kind of game I can usually revisit. Will be interesting to see what the new content will be though, even if it may just be minor.

Reactions: KiiWii and yoyoyo69

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Withcher is cool and all but what i wonder is when is bethesda gonna re-release skyrim?
I mean lets face it, we all need more GTA 5 in our lives

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guess I buy it a third time then. :wacko:
if you bought the PS4 version, they said it will be free upgrade to PS5.
No idea for Xbox...

I also bought it twice on PS4 (normal and Goty+dlc), and I haven't played it once ... yet (or never? missing time, and being the end instead of the beginning of the story).
I would have preferred the team to release the first two Witcher games on consoles instead of reworking on the third already there. I don't like starting by the last game in a series.

Reactions: dh3lix-pooch

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"After being delayed and changing development teams, CD Projekt Red has shared the new launch window..."

If past performance is anything to go by, 2026 is shaping up to be quite the year for gaming!

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Been waiting for this for so long that the game came and went from Gamepass before the upgrade came. I've since bought it in preparation for the upgrade. I started the game and loved it but wanted to wait for the fabled next gen upgrade before getting into it. I haven't even found Siri yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated