CD Projekt Red confirms post-launch multiplayer mode for 'Cyberpunk 2077'

cyberpunk 2077.jpg

Following rumors and demands for a multiplayer mode in the highly-anticipated Cyberpunk 2077, the game's developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed in a tweet today that the title will indeed feature this mode in the future. Multiplayer will be available after the game has been released and more free post-launch DLCs contents are also in the pipeline.

“Until now, the only thing we said about multi was that it was in R&D,” reads the tweet. “As we’re getting closer to launching ‘single player’ Cyberpunk 2077 in Apr. 2020, we’d like to confirm that multiplayer’s in the works!

The plan for now is to deliver Cyberpunk 2077 in April, then follow up with DLCs (free!) and single player content, and — once we’re done — invite you for some multiplayer action.”

The company is currently recruiting for developing the multiplayer mode. Are you excited to see how this plays out or are you more of a single-player gamer?

Cyberpunk 2077 is slated for an April 16th, 2020 release.
:arrow: SOURCE

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't see how that would cause a backlash, that information is widely available well ahead of launch. Plus there's always mods.
Ah I see! Maybe I just didn't follow the news about this game and suddenly I read it will be first person view, which is confusing as I remembered the trailer showed a third person view gameplay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1