1. SG854

SG854 I Will Show You Paradise

Comoros
    And how would you know they don't own the game? Have you ever caught anyone doing that? Or did you assume that there must be someone out there that exists that does that, but you never actually caught one doing that in person.

2. XrosBlader821

XrosBlader821 Digimon Tamer

Germany
    I did actually. You'd be surprised.
    One of them was my Ex boyfriend. prior to release he was like "I'm not interested in this game" when i mentioned it and post release he was hating on it like crazy.

3. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    Got a full refund for my collector's edition on PS4... And they didn't want to pay for return so told me to keep it... Talk about a disaster though. To think only a few months extra and they could have put out a perfect game. I mean people were excited to play this game so a few months to have a perfect launch would have been fine. I waited for 5 years for this game. Lol

4. freestile

freestile GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I took a weird path. I did the Stadia pre-order, but during that time I didn't expect to land a PS5, but I did. If I wouldn't have did that I probably would have just got the PS4 version and hope that it played well on my PS5. As for the Stadia version other then maybe a few graphical glitches, the gun stick bug which happened to me once, and the shootout with panam in that I kept flatlining because I had to use a shotgun instead of a rifle or something, it's been a rather good experience. Finished all the quests before end game so I made a bit of money and got most of the legendarys I wanted and got legendary crafting so thats cool. I don't know if I want to try for the other endings. Def looking forward to some free dlc and even paid if it looks dope. I would have no problem getting the next gen version when it comes out to play it on my PS5 if the price is right. I'm just hoping that when that releases maybe it's a little less then $59.99-$49.99. Like maybe it will be a $29.99 release since it's already actually been out and not going to be a PS5 exclusive you know. I'd def would grab the next gen version at that. Don't really feel like paying $50+ or more for a game I already have. My computer with its 1060 prob couldn't handle it or prob only on real low settings so it was def Stadia or Next Gen for me. I'm a Geforce now head and didn't think about getting that so I could play it on my Nvidia Shield Android TV. So maybe choices. lol!! After playing this though my anticipation for GTA VI is really high. Like I'm def day one on that. I'm just waiting for that one you know.

Last edited by freestile, Jan 22, 2021
  5. White_Raven_X

White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    Cyberpunk 2077 is already out for PS5... It's an included upgrade that comes free with the ps4 version. I actually had tons of problems on my Ps5. For one, the game kept crashing about ever 30 minutes for no apparent reason giving me a different error code almost every time. I had graphical glitches where nobody had a face it was all blurry, there's also a few places that you can interact with the "breaching puzzles" that I would fall below the map when trying to log into those puzzles causing me to have to load a previous save. There also seems to be some delay when driving... It's a few milliseconds but enough to make it very hard to drive accurately at high speeds.
    I also have the game on my pc, and it works flawlessly with my 2080TI on 4K screen. It seems like it was ment for PC. I don't think they put much time to make it good for consoles... At least it doesn't look like it.
    All and all, I think it's a great game and I can't wait for more content and more updates. Games like this will get better over time.

6. freestile

freestile GBAtemp Regular

United States

I know that. I meant an actual PS5 disc release. My bad I didnt make that more clear. I'm not even sure if they'll release that in line with the next gen update. They probably wont since there's already the PS4 Disc version. Me myself I would just want the PS5 disc version to add to my disc collection I guess to say. I'm wondering if they'll bring it back to PSN?? Yeah Stadia really delivered. I only had the gun stick bug like twice. So far other then like 2 other minor graphical glitches and a weapon floating around somewhere here and there after killing a mob everythings been rather good so far. I do play it on 600MB ethernet connection which is all mine so I have no issues with any of that. All in all looking forward to more from this in the future.

Last edited by freestile, Jan 22, 2021
    White_Raven_X likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - performance, apologizes, Cyberpunks