Cd labels

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by philipcooper, Aug 27, 2007.

1. philipcooper
    OP

philipcooper GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2007
    Liverpool (UK)
    I have just found some unbranded in line cd labels from a while ago but cant find the cd that came with it.

Anyone know of any software that might work for me?

2. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    I believe NERO has a CD Cover Design program in their suite of programs. I would personally recommend that you not put on labels, because I've always had issues with them... thickness, warping, you get the picture. But if you insist, I used NERO. Definitely other alternatives.

EDIT: sorry, label designer, If I can recall. it's been a while.

3. philipcooper
    OP

Mar 18, 2007
    Liverpool (UK)
    Yes Nero has but the labels i have got here there are two labels on a a4 page running down the middle of the page. I dont beleve you can get nero to print in the right place on the lable

4. Salamantis

Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 20, 2007
    Canada
    You have to select the good template, and if you do and it still prints badly, caliberate the printer.

I use Click'N Design 3D, it came with my CD Stomper kit. I use 'em to label my Wii games (they look hawt now.)

5. philipcooper
    OP

Mar 18, 2007
    Liverpool (UK)
    Pain in the back side doing that calibrating. Do you mean you have had loads of problems with your cd after putting labels on/

6. Salamantis

Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 20, 2007
    Canada
    Not really, print, fold, check, type. Caliberating is easy, but good luck making it perfect in the first shot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice