Hacking CBT's Channels!

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyber-T said:
First:If you want a new GnuBoy Banner, create one and I will inject it, if I like it
wink.gif

UPDATE!

I made a error with the ticket, so a new channel was created after installing "GeckoOS". Now I fixed it and changed it into the right ticket! The old channel will be overwritten!

So in other words are you or are you not gonna make a new banner for the Gnuboy, that is an ugly pix and we all really need a new one. The Geckos is fine the Gnuboy is not....

Elm
wacko.gif

Cyber-T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
elm said:
Cyber-T said:
First:If you want a new GnuBoy Banner, create one and I will inject it, if I like it
wink.gif

UPDATE!

I made a error with the ticket, so a new channel was created after installing "GeckoOS". Now I fixed it and changed it into the right ticket! The old channel will be overwritten!

So in other words are you or are you not gonna make a new banner for the Gnuboy, that is an ugly pix and we all really need a new one. The Geckos is fine the Gnuboy is not....

Elm
wacko.gif

Like I told yesterday: I only inject the banners. The work makes other people! So if I get a new one, I will inject it!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
CBT, why not make your channels region free? then u only need one channel and not the two (PAL + NTSC)

Hideous said:
I could do a new banner, for both GNUboy and Gecko OS, but I really need to know what dimensions they need to be.

dimensions he told me when i designed 1 or two of the banners.

banner
590x332
icon
128x96

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I told yesterday: I only inject the banners. The work makes other people! So if I get a new one, I will inject it!
[/quote]

Oh okay...fair enough, well hopefully you'll like Hideous picture and could inject it.

Thanks Elm

Hideous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your choice. I tried going with the blue style of Gecko OS, and that's a gecko foot you see there. I noticed I left a tiny black edge there, but I threw away the PSD so
tongue.gif

Cyber-T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zeek03 said:
^^Ew! That looks even worse! I'll Stick wtih CBT's version...

Thank you!

I find my one better, too.
smile.gif

And the GnuBoy banner looks even worse, too. Bad and cheap...

But if somone likes it, then can you change it by yourself!

At the next Update, I change the MPlayer Banner and Icon.

Here's the new picture:

141o5lc.jpg

Thanks to OSW for this great banner! Hope you like it, too!

But remember, when a new version comes out, I'll change it!

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey CBT, got around to trying the new Gecko channnel (NTSC), and installs fine. Unfortunately the app itself doesn´t seem to want to work for GC games on the NTSC version. Tried the PAL version, and it works, but it doesn´t work like I would like it to.

Does seem to be working for the Wii games though, so I´ll keep this one just for Wii games. For the GC games, I´ll use the Any Region app.

Any Chance of a channel for that? It´s already a dol, so it should be possible.

BTW thnx for offering the channels. Since I´m so lazy, it´s very convenient.

grog.gif

(edit) searched for a banner, but, surprise, I couldn´t find one. Loading thru HBC is fine, but if someone makes a pretty banner, and makes a channel with it, I´ll be sure to grab it.

Cyber-T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
callmebob said:
Hey CBT, got around to trying the new Gecko channnel (NTSC), and installs fine. Unfortunately the app itself doesn´t seem to want to work for GC games on the NTSC version. Tried the PAL version, and it works, but it doesn´t work like I would like it to.

Does seem to be working for the Wii games though, so I´ll keep this one just for Wii games. For the GC games, I´ll use the Any Region app.

Any Chance of a channel for that? It´s already a dol, so it should be possible.

BTW thnx for offering the channels. Since I´m so lazy, it´s very convenient.

grog.gif

Can you give me a banner? Then I can make it for you!

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
You know what's bad taste? Putting credits like "banner by" and "channel by" right on the image. You're doing a nice thing for the community but, come on, is it seriously so much work that it deserves front page credits?

Hideous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's small, and unobtrusive. I also have a huge ego. Besides, if whoever makes the channel doesn't like them, it's on a single-coloured background.

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why Are You People Complaining about CBT's Gecko Channel!? It looks pretty Darn Cool to me!
Let's See YOUR channel! And also! You only see the picture for like 3 seconds!!! What's wrong with you people!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.