Hacking CBHC - Black screen, -5 on gamepad

Hoc20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i have hacked my Wii U with mocha a couples days and everything was fine. Could boot on it with Haxchi, and play with backups normally.
Yesterday, I tryed the CBHC method to boot automaticly on mocha. I extracted CBHC_v1.6_2.zip at the root of the SD card, then launched CBHC from the Homebrew Launcher.
It showed me my ds game and I installed it.
After that, I selected to autoboot on mocha, The Wii U rebooted and then the catastroph!!!

When it boot, I have a screen only on Gamepad telling about CBHC autobooting, then White screen with "Wii U" writen, then a black screen with just -5 writen, then nothing, it stays on that -5 with the sound of the Wii U menu.

If somebody can help me, it would be realy great.

Thanks for reding me.

Reactions: NoNAND

Hoc20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, thank you, I tryed the home button as you sayed Tommy084 and I coold select Type of boot. I disabled the autoboot and selected Homebrew Launcher and could reboot on mocha.
krueger96, it seems i dont have mocha in the wright place, you are right, could you telle me where shoul i put it? Here are screens of my sd card:

Thanks

Reactions: Tommy084

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mocha.elf should be in sd:/wiiu/apps/mocha
at least i have it this way, but keep in mind i don't use cbhc, just regular haxchi

Hoc20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanx for all Guys, everything is ok now for me after selecting Homebrew launcher at boot and copying the right files in mocha folder.
Going to resolve my post.

Reactions: krueger96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: