Homebrew CaVE Database Manager - A SNES, NES, N64, Genesis Switch Online modding App

Djangit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just started a new database and I'm curious as to whether the images are autoscaling as they're around half a MB? Or were they always this size in xtx.z format?

zorokenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Recap for the new games added today, for those not keeping an eye on the list or the discord...

By me:
  • Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
  • Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
  • Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
  • Wave Race 64 (v1.1/Rev A)
  • Mario Party 1
By others:
  • Beetle Adventure Racing!
  • Mickey's Speedway USA
  • Mischief Makers
I'm happy I got 2 that I've been wanting to get done, supported. Shadowgate and Ogre Battle. Hopefully I can take that momentum into getting some that have been trickier, working. Goldeneye and Donkey Kong...
Thank you very much for the ogre battle 64 it was the only one from the saga that I never had the chance to play hope that Star Wars rogue squadron and the others can be added to compatibility list soon

keegokahgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The .dtz Files for them would help the Listing @DarkAkuma has. Not to mention, how the .dtz Files were made. Would like to get one for another one, but have the Memory Options available, like setting it from 4M to 8M or 16M if needed
The only games being run are the ones that are already on the list, so I highly doubt the meta packs being used are any different. Everything else was just added for show and not bootable

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only games being run are the ones that are already on the list, so I highly doubt the meta packs being used are any different. Everything else was just added for show and not bootable
Well, on the Compatibility Page, there is a Tab showing all the Options. Memory can be set higher than 4M, just need a .dtz made up for 1 specific Game, with the Memory Option listed in it, so I can change it higher.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well, that looks good but he only tests games that are easily emulated. He should have tried Goldeneye or Conker.

GoldenEye is broken, it hangs on the starting loading screen, nothing that can be done there anymore. Conker will never work, that includes Resident Evil 2. These last 2 have a very high weight, this must affect something. Vigilante 8 1 & 2 also hangs, it doesn't even give a picture but the intro is heard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night