Catherine.NTSC.XBOX360-SWAG

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Fudge, Jul 26, 2011.

Jul 26, 2011

Catherine.NTSC.XBOX360-SWAG by Fudge at 5:58 PM (1,907 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Fudge
    OP

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Catherine.NTSC.XBOX360-SWAG
    Wave ?, No AP25, NTSC-U.

I really enjoyed the demo, can't wait to play this.

Amazon description:

Players will enter the life of Vincent Brooks, a 32-year-old man who finds himself caught by the irresistible attraction of the game's titular diversion. Vincent wakes up, hungover, next to a stunningly beautiful woman who isn't his girlfriend. This lands him in a predicament that occupies most men's dreams and nightmares. Did anything happen? Does he tell his longtime girlfriend, who's pressuring him to commit to her? Can he get away with stringing both women along? What will you choose to have Vincent do? Who will you choose to hurt? In life, cheating can ruin everything, but in the world of Catherine, it can also kill you.

Overview
    Vincent really likes his girlfriend. Katherine's pretty, smart, and successful. Trouble is, now she's sat Vincent down for "the talk," and Vincent's spent his entire life trying to avoid long-term commitment. Since romantic complications are the last thing he wants to deal with, Vincent meets his friends for their regular night of drinks. Little does he know that he's about to be blindsided by a drop-dead sexy freight train named Catherine. When the morning comes, he's hungover in bed next to the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, unable to recall the previous night's events. Was it just harmless fooling around, he wonders, or did something more serious happen between them? Should he tell Katherine? Will he ever see Catherine again? Vincent's about to discover that stumbling on the stairway of love can turn into a horrific, fatal plummet...

Video Review (IGN)
    [youtube]HELNxOzcVpw[/youtube]

Boxart
    [​IMG]

NFO

2. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    For anyone that cares boxart differs on which version of the game you get (Xbox: Katherine. PS3: Catherine.)

3. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Catherine with a C, à la française [​IMG]

I love blonde and playful babes.. and she can turn into a lovable, trustable wife later XD

4. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    I am going to ask the must stupid question but here i go

Yes i can read, i know, but in the NFO it says origin NTSC, but would it / does it have a chance at being region free ?

I'd rather pirate this for the time being on my 360, and then ill buy it for my Pee S 3 once it gets cheaper.

5. Fudge
    OP

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    Nope. If the release name states it's NTSC or whatever region it is, that's usually the only region it supports.

6. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Man this game is way to hard oO

i play on easy and i just can't beat the 3. boss level -.-V
    already died 20 times ... now i have barely endless lives cuz every time i try i get 2 or 3 lives and loose one ....

good game but this is to much hardcore for me oO

7. pristinemog

Member pristinemog GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Aaaaahh, such a good game. I'm at the 2nd to last boss stage on Normal and this game has definitely become my favorite this year.