Hacking Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80]

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone please know how to install the DLC?

Specifically, I have the 5 DLC folders with names like DLCCATHERINEV000.

Where do I put them on the Catherine subdirectory on the vita?

DJ0kazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having the same issue of the game staying in the launch screen and it never plays.The patch finished with no errors or anything too which is weird :/

EDIT:

Fixed it. I uninstalled everything and redid it again, ran the game before moving the Repatch folder as well.

Last edited by DJ0kazaki,

Sonicjan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did not read through all the comments, but is there a way to change the japanese control scheme to the European/US one?
So that X is accept and O is decline.
Not a huge bother, but it'd always be nice to have it that way!

nikowfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've already done the Spanish patch fix, but I haven't made a patcher out of it yet. It'll be out quite soon, been busy irl.
Hi! sorry to bother you, do you plan to do the Catherine Spanish patch fix in the future? or due to your HDD fail not gonna make it again?

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! sorry to bother you, do you plan to do the Catherine Spanish patch fix in the future? or due to your HDD fail not gonna make it again?

Well, I found some leftover rePatch files on one of my vita (got 4 of them) which I believe is more recent than the one I've uploaded previously since it's dated 05/07/2020 and my v0.95_SPN patch was created 3/26/2020. I have thought I've deleted them to save space, but I just found them 2 weeks ago located on my ux0:data/ folder on my vita lols

Yeah, I should make a patcher for the long-awaited Spanish fix.

Reactions: nikowfreak

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
does thins one is uncensored? all it follows the dumb script changes from the western releases?

I'm not familiar with what is censored or such or what the controversy is. All I know is the dead name thing of Erica on the ending credits. But it contains all the same scenes/story/gameplay as the Japanese version since it's the "base" of the mod, so no cut content. And the only thing that was imported was the dialog that was ripped from the PS4 version. So probably yeah, it uses the dumb script which from what I see when I was modding the game was just a toned-down, less jerk version of how they talk, and some scripts from the original Catherine game, no special story/gameplay changes as the only modded files are the text/images/font.

If you are unsatisfied with the western localization and can read Japanese or know someone. I'm willing to look back at this game, re-make all the tools I have lost, and reverse engineer the files again and use your translation of the game and make a new fan-translation without the dumb script you mentioned.

nikowfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, I found some leftover rePatch files on one of my vita (got 4 of them) which I believe is more recent than the one I've uploaded previously since it's dated 05/07/2020 and my v0.95_SPN patch was created 3/26/2020. I have thought I've deleted them to save space, but I just found them 2 weeks ago located on my ux0:data/ folder on my vita lols

Yeah, I should make a patcher for the long-awaited Spanish fix.
That's great news man! Thanks for all your work :)

Vic135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Froid San. Thanks for all of this :3. It's the first time I play Catherine. There's something I want to know. Is it possible to use the Spanish patcher with the Base Game + DLC + Update 1.0.3? I'd like to play the game with english dub and spanish subs with all dlc. Is it possible? Thanks

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello Froid San. Thanks for all of this :3. It's the first time I play Catherine. There's something I want to know. Is it possible to use the Spanish patcher with the Base Game + DLC + Update 1.0.3? I'd like to play the game with english dub and spanish subs with all dlc. Is it possible? Thanks

the option is available there:

Just take note while you can install all the DLC. The Voices DLC will not properly work with the English dub version and will default back to the original Catherine English dub Voice. The reason for this is that the Official localization did not make an English Dub version for the different Voices. You could only enjoy those different DLC voices using the Japanese Dub.

Last edited by froid_san,
Reactions: Vic135

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end