Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Coming To Virtual Console

D

Deleted-171178

Great
I was considering buying Castlevania: The New Generation fo Megadrive today, but £22 boxed?
pfft.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
shows JAPANESE origin but AUS release so could this mean tht the US and EN versions would be much later than AUS or is it just tht this classification was found first here
this would be for the wiiware right? i wonder why they have not implemented the policy on the DSiWare for them to release old games rather than downloadable simpler and smaller games... is it cuz the DS is weak... i dont think so

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason I have never enjoyed Castlevania games much, nor many 2D platformers. I just can't get into them, including NSMB. :/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
shows JAPANESE origin but AUS release so could this mean tht the US and EN versions would be much later than AUS or is it just tht this classification was found first here
this would be for the wiiware right? i wonder why they have not implemented the policy on the DSiWare for them to release old games rather than downloadable simpler and smaller games... is it cuz the DS is weak... i dont think so
The game was originally developed in Japan hence "Japan origin" and yes so far only the Australian classification has been found. Usually with Nintendo's downloadable content, all PAL territories get the games around the same time.

It'll be virtual console, would make sense seeing there are already PC Engine titles and Konami/Nintendo could charge a higher than usual price and release it with other games on their "Hanabi Festival" occasions that they do with games that haven't been released in Europe. Also they've still yet to release the WiiWare Castlevania title anywhere but Japan just yet.

EDIT: Its is 100% VC as its already out on the Japanese service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte