Gaming Castlevania POR: Sold quest items?

wuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What happens if I sell an item required for a quest? Like I think I sold thick glasses and one of the nunnery items and now I can't find them again. I've already selected the quests in Wind's menu, but that's after selling them.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you sell an item that there is only one of, then you're screwed. You can buy it online, do without it, or start over. There is no other way to get it back. I found this out the hard way when I sold the long sword.

In general, never sell something you only have one of.

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just go to an online shop, tons of people have those items for sale. If that show doesn't have what you need, disconnect and try again until you find one.

DownwardSpyral

The Fastest Thing Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are so inclined, you might want to check out a quest faq on Gamefaqs or something. Take a look through and see if the item you want to sell is required in the future. I completed all the quests and then sold all my stuff.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
A good hint for this game I found, if you complete a quest and get a valuable item as a reward, say worth $5000, after Wind gives it to you, instead of pressing B to exit the screen, press start. You will have the item from wind but the quest will still show in green in your list, so you can do it over and over.
When you get 9x, sell 7 of them to the monk/friar, rinse and repeat as much as you like.
Quick way to get 2x rings of mastery
smile.gif

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I erased it from sc lite!  sowwy :/
I have original USA cart tho boxed with manual and passcard3 for sale in the trading forum!
/plug
That is the most shameless plug ever seen here. Too bad I already own the game. Wait...it's not bad at all. The game rocks, so someone buy Thug's copy now!
cool.gif

DownwardSpyral

The Fastest Thing Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I'd love to take it off your hands 'cept i already own it. (got sick of fussing with crashes, and it was worth every penny anyway) I can't get into the trading forum now anyway since I'm a n00b.

Come to think of it.. my copy was missing a manual. Blast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans