Gaming Castlevania Order of Ecclessia- Albus constant game over?

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI guys, could you help me out?

In Castlevania Order of Ecclessia, whenever i get to the part where i have to destroy the Dracula tomb thingy with the three parts of Dominus, it keeps going to game over, Albus keeps telling me i made a great sacrifice to humanity? I know i haven't completed it because im only at 49% of the game... Help?

Also, every time i die, it goes to clips of people trapped by Albus. Do i need to save all of them too? :(

:hateit: :hateit: :hateit:

Please help, THANKS!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IIRC you need to save all of the people trapped by Albus to change what happens there. The cutscene should be different and you can continue playing. (make sure to save before entering the room, though)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have a habit of doing this in games. I remember in DoS, i found a pendant and if i wasnt wearing it in the next battle, i kept getting an alternate game over thing like you are now.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, it's something that happens in most of the Castlevania games I think, in order to have a longer game, you must do some errads before :P

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its kinda a pain, but also kinda cool. It lets you know that you can keep going (like giving you a sense of freedom) but also like "hey you have to do this too"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs