http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzyXjeAuNso

dmitsuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giangsta said:
game looks good...too bad i wont be playing it because it has a female protagonist
happy.gif
Thats really sad, well at least I know you prefer sweaty balls over lovely breast, have fun with life.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giangsta said:
i just cant stand female main characters for video games... they just aren't cool or fun to play.
...pretend it's a REALLY pretty man?
Like a few previous Castlevanias? XD

So wait, do you not play the Metroid games either? o.0;;

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
lol what a poor excuse for not playing a great game. To not play games for that reason must have led you to miss tons of excellent titles @ Glangsta.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not trying to be sexist or homophobic but i just can't seem to connect with protagonists that are either female or males that are too feminine.

I don't believe this reflects my 'maturity' or 'age' whatsoever so i apologize to whoever maybe be offended.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bring this and the Wii game on
smile.gif
although being in europe i will probably have to wait months for the cart/disc release
frown.gif
good thing we have the scene
smile.gif
can play till i buy yey!!!

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Giangsta said:
I'm not trying to be sexist or homophobic but i just can't seem to connect with protagonists that are either female or males that are too feminine.

I don't believe this reflects my 'maturity' or 'age' whatsoever so i apologize to whoever maybe be offended.

It's not offensive (it might be a little to women though), it's just extremely weird because you wouldn't expect a person to dismiss a game for such an insignificant reason and that may lead people or make assumptions about your age of maturity because, even if you are an old wise man, that attitude is extremely immature.

Nevermind, this thread is a about OoE, this game looks pretty awesome, the first two games are probably my favorite DS games and the gameplay looks pretty good in this one, it also appears to be more expansive than Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow, well this is the only DS killer app I'm really expecting this year.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giangsta said:
i just cant stand female main characters for video games... they just aren't cool or fun to play.
when said female characters have implemented boob physics, then yes, said female characters are fun to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.