Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Gamescon Extended Trailer!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

QUOTE said:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a Castlevania game, which means somehow the Belmonts are involved. One of the characters in of Lords of Shadow, doesn’t seem to be a fan of the legendary family, though. In the latest trailer you can hear someone say, “I will wipe the name Belmont from this world forever.”

Konami also revealed details about the “God Mask” used as a teaser image, which has the power to raise the dead. Gabriel seeks to obtain the mask and revive his wife, Marie. This quest pits Gabriel against supernatural creatures like werewolves, but we haven’t seen Dracula… yet. Perhaps, the series’ nemesis will make an appearance in a Tokyo Game Show trailer.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is slated for release next year on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

CV_LOS_gamescom_5.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_4_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_2_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_3_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_1_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_8_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_7_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg
CV_LOS_gamescom_6_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

News Source: Siliconera

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Lol, God of War with a Castlevania plot.
Don't get me wrong, GoW is awesome, but I think making Castlevania like GoW is kinda stupid. xP
Well, it's not like I'll ever get to play this game anyway.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has some signs of Assasin's Creed in it, you climb up walls or along a building.

Looks promising. That Gabriel has sometimes only a Cruzifix as weapon in the trailer,
so I think, the plot has something to do with dracula.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think next year, we will see ps3 taking over the xbox though not by far or possibly they will lag behind just a little compared to this year... game looks great and somehow also includes devil may cry graphics,enemies etc (DMC 4)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.