Hacking Castlevania - DoS won't work on iTouch

|Tch0rT&#12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title pretty much says it all. Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow won't work on my iTouch DS (original 2.0 or the dual boot version).
frown.gif
I swear when I first got my iTouch DS that Castlevania game was the first game I tested out and it worked fine but I'm not 100% sure. When I click on the ROM it does the loading screen then both screens turn white. I have all the cheats and soft resets disabled. My Micro SD card is a the A-Data 4gb Class 6. It also will not work with the Sakura dual boot. All other games I've tried work just fine. Castlevania - DoS works fine with my Acekard 2 so this is quite puzzling...

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Ryan

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've read in multiple places, that this is a problematic game, like TWEWY.

This works fine on my Kingston Japan 2GB, and my Kingston Taiwan 2GB, so it's probably your microsd card. Unless you wanna go buy a new one, just play it on your Acekard.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
You're thinking Portrait of Ruin. Dawn of Sorrow has no issues with any card except with the opening cinema, which doesn't show normally anyway. I don't have any problems with it using the iTouchDS firmware with Triple Loader. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is a faulty save file. Try removing your save file and running it in the iTouch again.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
AXYPB said:
geminisama said:
You're thinking Portrait of Ruin. Dawn of Sorrow has no issues with any card except with the opening cinema, which doesn't show normally anyway. I don't have any problems with it using the iTouchDS firmware with Triple Loader. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is a faulty save file. Try removing your save file and running it in the iTouch again.

Umm, no I'm not.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=96348

And the intro movie played just fine for me. >.>

|Tch0rT&#12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've removed all save files and I've reformated the micro SD card several times. I have the same problem. I'm trying to decide which to keep. The iTouch or Acekard 2. Hmmm iTouch doesn't like Castlevania DoS... Acekard 2's are faulty and doesn't quite like nesDS...
frown.gif
Guess I should've just bought an Cyclo..

Ryan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?