deviations

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingston 1gb japan fat16 w/ 64k clusters

the video plays fine, but right at the end, where the main character does the magical seal thing and the screen turns bright, it gets stuck on that screen. i had another card, an adata 1gb, formatted the same, which played the intro fine. however, the adata would crash when i tried to go back from the friends roster list in mario kart. the kingston, however, doesnt crash there.

do i have bad luck or something? how come both of my cards have problems =(

aphexpusher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the video plays fine, but right at the end, where the main character does the magical seal thing and the screen turns bright, it gets stuck on that screen. i had another card, an adata 1gb, formatted the same, which played the intro fine. however, the adata would crash when i tried to go back from the friends roster list in mario kart. the kingston, however, doesnt crash there.

maybe a bad rom dump?

deviations

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maybe a bad rom dump?

i dont think so. the intro movie doesnt crash on my adata 1gb micro sd.

deviations

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there we go. figured out what the problem was. i used trim.exe v2 on my kingston card, and it was overtrimmed. trimmed the rom with the offical r4 trimmer and its perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM