Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by lilboymonkey, Jan 28, 2007.

Jan 28, 2007

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow by lilboymonkey at 6:15 PM (1,280 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. lilboymonkey
    OP

Newcomer lilboymonkey Member

United States
    I know this game is sort of old, but I just started playing it. I'm stuck at the part where there's a metal bar kind of, with coils or metal wires spiraling on the bar. There's a few of these around the map, I'm not sure if i'm far enough to open those yet. I just beat Gergoth and obtained the laser shooting enchant thing :wtf:, or maybe i missed something. It's one of those areas where you need a certain soul or something to go on to the next area or unlock more things. Please advise ;_;

2. pristinemog

Member pristinemog GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I got stuck there a few days ago. If you go back to the top of the tower where the first part of the Gergoth fight was, cross the gap and pick up the Tower Key. Go back into the big tower room and drop one floor, going to the left. You can open that door to get to the next area, The Pinnacle.

3. lilboymonkey
    OP

Newcomer lilboymonkey Member

United States
    I got to that part already, but I wasn't stuck at that part. I have a few areas that I haven't been able to get through yet. To be specific, there are these like. sort of like giant screws I guess? "The Creature" aka Frankenstein is guarding those areas. It's sort of hard to describe what it is that I can't get through. Just simliar to a metal pole like this

ww
    ww
    ww

4. eRav3r

Newcomer eRav3r Newbie

Australia
    If you look at the screen you'll see a switch on the other side of such doors. You can only open them from the other side.

5. iori-kyo-k

Member iori-kyo-k GBAtemp Fan

France
    From gamefaqs :

6. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    spoiler tags please [​IMG]

7. iori-kyo-k

France
    Don't read a topic on a game you haven't finished if you don't wanna be spoil then.

8. thegame07

United Kingdom
    the topic does not have to be about what happens in the game. thats what spoiler tags are for im i wrong

9. iori-kyo-k

France
    So how about the author of this topic puts spoiler tags too ? Stupid, really. In the "Game Help, Hints and Tips" section, it's logical you'll see things happening in the game.

Don't blame me.

10. thegame07

United Kingdom
    my bad just noticed its in hints and tips :-p sorry . i was not flameing you anyway [​IMG] i was not directing the spoiler tags towards you. :-p