Castlevania-Dawn of sorrow

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BadArse, May 2, 2010.

May 2, 2010

Castlevania-Dawn of sorrow by BadArse at 10:19 PM (1,283 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BadArse
    OP

Newcomer BadArse Newbie

Canada
    Hi, I'm currently playing Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrow on my DSI running an acekard 2i. The only problem I'm having is that it won't let me trade souls wirelessly or play versus. Has anyone else had this problem? I know my internet connection is good, and the game has worked great so far as well.

The screen doesn't get past the 'checking wireless connection...' stage. I hear other games work online fine so what may this be?

On a side note why can't I get any Treant souls, I've probably killed like 200 of those assholes outside of that savepoint in the middle of the map with no luck.. I have the Joyeuse sword also and still nothing.[​IMG]

Thanks for any help.

2. Skyline969

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    Treant is a 3-star soul IIRC, and is one of the hardest to get. You think that's tough? Wait until you try getting the Iron Golem soul. That one's a bitch.

3. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Do you mean online as in WiFi connection? Dawn of Sorrow doesn't even have that feature. You can only trade souls via local multiplayer (aka, you need a friend in the same room with a DS and the game).
    If you're having trouble finding a soul, just use a cheat for 100% soul drop rate.

4. BadArse
    OP

Newcomer BadArse Newbie

Canada
    Ahh yea I meant wifi, thanks for clearing that up. I might have to do that cheat thing to save many hours of my life i suppose.

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    wow i didnt even know that was a possibility.