Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by fragler, Aug 5, 2009.

Aug 5, 2009

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow by fragler at 9:00 PM (639 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. fragler
    OP

Newcomer fragler Member

United States
    alrighty i'm trying to play this castlevania my m3i0 on my dsl..
    ok well in the very beginning when you fight the 3 monsters as part of the lil tut.. when the golem shows up, he shows up as a giant glitch thing.. i can still kill it and go to the next part.. but when hammer comes, he's a lil glitch thing too and then my game freezes.. i've started over all the same but when hammer was coming i press start and skip the whole dialog and i can continue a bit more.. when i see hammer again, in his shop, the whole screen in black minus my life bar and him as a glitch thing.. but i can still access the shop.. then only a few screens after i do the whole shop thing it just freezes.. and that as far as i can get in the game..
    i've tried a few sites for different roms.. i've gotten eu and us..
    my friend plays it just fine on her r4, but it doesn't wanna play on my m3i0.. i don't get it..

thank you for your time =)

2. shinnyuuya

Member shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Indonesia
    mine doesn't have that glitch. all fine. maybe it's from your cart. try update your firmware.