Hacking castlevania dawn of sorrow

shinrai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my AK2i yesterday and every game has been working fine except for castlevania DoS, which freezes with white screens after the blue then green loading, anyone else has this problem? I'm running the latest akaio and loaders as of today with a sandisk 4gb class 2 card

dart06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There could be a few reasons for this. The first thing is that a class 2 card may not be the best for playing games like DoS. Have you used the panasonic formatter? It will maximize performance of your microSD card

shinrai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i used the panasonic formatter but i thought class was for writing speeds only anyways

Now that I had this card for a day, a few more games aren't working, like FF4 when the first battle starts it freezes, and warioware just shows the nintendo logo and then freezes.

dart06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinrai said:
yea i used the panasonic formatter but i thought class was for writing speeds only anyways

Now that I had this card for a day, a few more games aren't working, like FF4 when the first battle starts it freezes, and warioware just shows the nintendo logo and then freezes.
Class is for read and write speed. I think that may be your problem.

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can either try a better class micro sd/sdhc card and see if it fixes it or try the official 4.16 and see what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple