Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow super hard mode?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gilrad, May 11, 2010.

May 11, 2010
  1. Gilrad
    OP

Gilrad Newbie

So I was going to sit down and playthrough Dawn of Sorrow again in hard mode when I realized (/remembered) that the hard mode is only available as a new game+ feature... Kinda a downer for a hardcore castlevania fan looking for an extra challenge...

SO!

Since my CycloDS supports cheats, I am wondering what would be the best route to enable a "super hard mode" where I begin without any items. I could cheat all the plot souls into my inventory and quickly beat the game with nothing but a short sword and clothing, or I could take a completed savegame and try to remove all items and souls from my inventory...

Any other thoughts? Has anybody tried this before?

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You can talk to Yoko to release your souls. Then just sell all your items at Hammer's shop, then buy a bunch of stuff, then sell those too. Keep doing this and eventually you'll have no money leftover.

3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Good to know that the game is set up so you can do that lol

4. Gilrad
    OP

Gilrad Newbie

That's right! So much easier than fussing about with action replay codes. Can't see the forest from all the trees eh? [​IMG]

thanks a bunch