'Castle Crashers' will finally be receiving a patch!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
crashers.jpg

"It's been a long time coming, but notoriously fun, notoriously buggy XBLA hit Castle Crashers is finally going to receive a title update. The official word comes outta the forums of developer The Behemoth.

Nearly four months after the game's release, the update is scheduled to be made available at 2am Pacific Time, Wednesday. That's some Christmas present!

There's no word on just what is to be fixed, but coming at the end of a four month wait, we'd expect it to not only address the game's numerous online issues, but throw a few Christmas treats in for good measure."

Source

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah a little late, the game's been out for months - they have time to put out Premium backgrounds and Xbox LIVE avatars, but they neglected fixing the actual game for so long.

Don't get me wrong, the developers put out some good stuff, but they really should address the problems in their games.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well nothing outside of the fact that I lost all of my obtained content on more than one occasion. Inability to pick up a new weapon with some of my characters, inability to pick up ANY weapon with my main character and alien hominid.

I'll likely need to blow my save right out of the water and start fresh which I couldn't care enough to do that.

Oh and absolutely awful setup for guests and the insane mode.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean pick up a weapon and switch later via the weapon frong.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game's fun. I do own it. If you've never played it then get uit. It was just full of bugs. And for most people including myself, we are already done with it so the patch is a tad late.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have friends to play it with - Yes it is. Think of it as a modernized and cartooney Golden Axe.
If you plan on playing it single player the entire way through...Not so much.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AshuraZro said:
Well nothing outside of the fact that I lost all of my obtained content on more than one occasion. Inability to pick up a new weapon with some of my characters, inability to pick up ANY weapon with my main character and alien hominid.

I'll likely need to blow my save right out of the water and start fresh which I couldn't care enough to do that.

Oh and absolutely awful setup for guests and the insane mode.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean pick up a weapon and switch later via the weapon frong.
You probably can't pick up a weapon from the frog because your character isn't a high enough level.
And what you mean with guests? I made a guest gamertag and guests use that to play games.

I have the game for.. maybe not even a month. I enjoy it, even singleplayer.
And about bugs, I dunno what bugs but if I had some I didn't even see them.

Curious what the patch will include...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +1