WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, i saw the anticipation thread, and that died off a bit back, now i'm wondering

Who's actually playing this game?

As well, i don't even know if theres a GamerTag topic out there (didn't really search, but didn't see it stickied, so
tongue.gif
), but i want one for THIS game. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and wouldn't mind playing with some other Tempers.

So, for this thread, have you played it? Do you like it? And whats your GT for playing this beast?

Yes i've played it, yes i'm completely addicted to it, and my tag is Gamweasel.

Add me, we'll play
tongue.gif

YOUR TURN!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I played the free trial game and it was fun lol. Don't think I'm gonna drop 1200 points on it though
biggrin.gif
Well maybe I will. How long is the game?

Also, 3000th post!!!!!
grog.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can play through the game in a 2+ hour sitting... for one character. Without collecting all the weapons/pets, or leveling up and pimpin out your crasher (with killer magic n shit heh). But theres 26(?) characters total... like 22 unlockable, over 60 weapons, tons of pets that do extra things etc etc etc. Its got time put into it, and they're working on bettering it right now (online play is a bit wonky.) New patch soon though. I highly enjoy it
smile.gif

AAaaaaand: Gratz on your 3k
smile.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the problem with online play? A lot of sites that have reviews of the game keep mentioning that, but they never explain what the problem is.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hachibei said:
What's the problem with online play? A lot of sites that have reviews of the game keep mentioning that, but they never explain what the problem is.

I think they are complaining about it not working. But a patch is coming ASAP.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
A. Your data can get erased(But can be fixed by starting a 4 player game online with Hidden Characters on.)
B. Freezes randomly when in Arena/Quaff/Online.
C. Can't search for online multiplayer games.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
soliunasm said:
A. Your data can get erased(But can be fixed by starting a 4 player game online with Hidden Characters on.)
B. Freezes randomly when in Arena/Quaff/Online.
C. Can't search for online multiplayer games.

Ouch. Hopefully it'll get patched before Christmas, which is when I plan on getting Live + MS Points.

Why the wait? Gears of War 2 + Castle Crashers + Online - School - Sleep = Fun

penguinwarfare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing offline coopw ith friends and haven't had any bugs. The only irksome thing is having to reclear levels as the extra characters. Wish it would just let you drag em around on your completed map or something.

Insans mode is probably the most irritating aspect. Its not much HARDER, the AI is just CHEAPER. knocking you back into corners and just wailing you won't have time to get back up and do work.

Love the pets and weapons hunting though. The Beholder is probably the coolest pet, next to the Giraffe.

I was never a big fan of Alien Homonid but I'm tempted to grab it now.

EDIT: Gamertag: Ascaron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free