Castle Crashers and You!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by WildWon, Sep 6, 2008.

Sep 6, 2008

Castle Crashers and You! by WildWon at 7:26 PM (1,212 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Alright guys, i saw the anticipation thread, and that died off a bit back, now i'm wondering

Who's actually playing this game?

As well, i don't even know if theres a GamerTag topic out there (didn't really search, but didn't see it stickied, so [​IMG]), but i want one for THIS game. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and wouldn't mind playing with some other Tempers.

So, for this thread, have you played it? Do you like it? And whats your GT for playing this beast?

Yes i've played it, yes i'm completely addicted to it, and my tag is Gamweasel.

Add me, we'll play [​IMG]

YOUR TURN!

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Well I played the free trial game and it was fun lol. Don't think I'm gonna drop 1200 points on it though [​IMG] Well maybe I will. How long is the game?

Also, 3000th post!!!!! [​IMG]

3. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Well, you can play through the game in a 2+ hour sitting... for one character. Without collecting all the weapons/pets, or leveling up and pimpin out your crasher (with killer magic n shit heh). But theres 26(?) characters total... like 22 unlockable, over 60 weapons, tons of pets that do extra things etc etc etc. Its got time put into it, and they're working on bettering it right now (online play is a bit wonky.) New patch soon though. I highly enjoy it [​IMG]

AAaaaaand: Gratz on your 3k [​IMG]

4. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    kool, I think I will go ahead and get it. [​IMG]

5. Hachibei

Member Hachibei GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    What's the problem with online play? A lot of sites that have reviews of the game keep mentioning that, but they never explain what the problem is.

6. Prime

Member Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I think they are complaining about it not working. But a patch is coming ASAP.

7. soliunasm

Member soliunasm GBAtemp Fan

United States
    A. Your data can get erased(But can be fixed by starting a 4 player game online with Hidden Characters on.)
    B. Freezes randomly when in Arena/Quaff/Online.
    C. Can't search for online multiplayer games.

8. Hachibei

Member Hachibei GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Ouch. Hopefully it'll get patched before Christmas, which is when I plan on getting Live + MS Points.

Why the wait? Gears of War 2 + Castle Crashers + Online - School - Sleep = Fun

9. penguinwarfare

Newcomer penguinwarfare Member

United States
    I've been playing offline coopw ith friends and haven't had any bugs. The only irksome thing is having to reclear levels as the extra characters. Wish it would just let you drag em around on your completed map or something.

Insans mode is probably the most irritating aspect. Its not much HARDER, the AI is just CHEAPER. knocking you back into corners and just wailing you won't have time to get back up and do work.

Love the pets and weapons hunting though. The Beholder is probably the coolest pet, next to the Giraffe.

I was never a big fan of Alien Homonid but I'm tempted to grab it now.

EDIT: Gamertag: Ascaron