Hacking Cart stuck in slot-1.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tengusoldier said:
Do you guys know any way of getting the cart out of slot-1 without voiding the warranty, aka opening the DS >.>

small flat head screwdriver apply gentle leverage down all the sides of the card to ease it back out again if your careful it will release
smile.gif

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the fast reply, I'll try that, I hope I just don't break anything >.>

umm, a small screwdiver can't fit inbetween the cart an the hole, I even tried cutting down a plastic card and it only fits on the backside, not the sides or the front T_T

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
>>Is the spring jammed or it just won't come out?

I don't really know, I can't try it withotehr games since I haven't been able to get this one out.

>>can you use a small tweezers?

I have hands, soo...sure
tongue.gif

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can't find tweezers
sleep.gif

Ok burrowed some tweezers from a friend, and I can grab it and everything but it seems its really stuck because the force I use to pull make the tweezers slie and scratch the cart...
its gettig some serious scars.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Found a couple of people with the same problem on google:
Link 1
Link 2

Both of these were solved by slipping something down the side of the card to release the catch so that seems like the way to go, maybe the plastic card you tried was just a bit too thick for the job?

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
(ngnr)(from the forums of Neoseeker):"...I cut a thin piece of card stock to fit down by the left side of the cartridge (looking toward the cartridge from behind the DS) and it released it. There is a small clip in the slot that holds the cart in a litle indentation on the cart. For some reason the clip gets jammed on this cart and won't release although I tried another cart and it seems OK...."

there's a piece of information that PsyFira provided in one of his links. (maybe if your too lazy to open links, like me) ;]
that seems to only get the game out, the clip that holds the cartridge is probably broken; it gets stuck and holds down the game cartridge.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never had this problem so i can't really say what to do but if it is that stuck you should consider the fact you may have to open it...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here