Hacking Cart saves on EZ FLASH IV?

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I am purchasing an ez flash iv fron nds cart. I used gba backup on my r4 to rip saves from my carts. Is it possible to use these saves on the ez flash? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It should just be a matter of having the same name as the ROM (albeit with .sav on the end instead) and putting them in the saver folder. The EZ4 does not have any special header/footer or size requirements.

If not then try loading them in VBA (file -> import -> battery save) and then exporting (choose export instead of import) them before renaming and going on as normal.

Depending upon how it is done then pokemon can pose a problem but that might involve making it the right size (whatever it is when you patch a ROM then make your ripped one the same size).

otenko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It should just be a matter of having the same name as the ROM (albeit with .sav on the end instead) and putting them in the saver folder. The EZ4 does not have any special header/footer or size requirements.

If not then try loading them in VBA (file -> import -> battery save) and then exporting (choose export instead of import) them before renaming and going on as normal.

Depending upon how it is done then pokemon can pose a problem but that might involve making it the right size (whatever it is when you patch a ROM then make your ripped one the same size).

VBA can't handle saves properly. At least in my experience, it always break the save games when I used them in flashcards. mGBA is a lot better and all the saves work like a charm between emulator and flashcard or the other way around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: