care to help a guy in need out guys?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by linkinworm, Mar 1, 2009.

Mar 1, 2009
  1. linkinworm
    OP

Member linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5FBvi_Ihc

video basicaly says it all, i know the community here is fairly large, if i can just get £1 from you all i can get my wii back and get back to testing waninkokos apps bringing you new tools,

£1 isnt alot is it guys?

PLEASE, i was laid of from work, so i dont have the cash to send it off my self, stupid recession

2. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    Wow how'd you manage that?

I would send you money but I don't have any money in my PayPal right now. And I have no idea what the $ to £ is.

3. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    For the people in the US it would be about a $1.30, just thought I'd let you know

4. linkinworm
    OP

United Kingdom
    well i was testing CIOS for waninkoko, had to uninstall preloader because menu patcher get funny with it, the new CIOS works, but then we had another idea which went wrong, i forgot to install preloader again [​IMG]

5. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    This is what happens if you agree to test sotware before it is ready, thats the reason you are testing it and if you can't afford to buy a new wii if something went wrong you shouldn't have done it. I dislike the fact your begging people to pay for your wii just so you can beta test? I would rather give a £1 to starving Africans.

6. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Removed,

edit well i guess it doesn't help to remove sense so many has quoted me, Well Anyways I hope you get your Wii Fixed

7. thegame07

United Kingdom
    The thing is you where actually creating an app for people to use he was just testing someone elses and is trying to make out like everyone owes him something. "it's just a £1" if its just a £1 why you asking for it then? Alot of people on gbatemp have started begging for money for stupid reasons.

8. linkinworm
    OP

United Kingdom
    because my own £1 wont help on its own, anyway i got the cash now.

9. Cygoku

Banned Cygoku Banned

Canada
    ROFL, I hate when people uses and put stupid, useless and unrelated music to their video that doesn't need it.

You bricked, you failed, you ain't getting a penny.

Cygoku

10. scousethief

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Wow what a load of dickheads , without people to test apps or chips its left up to you dumb fuckers to do the testing. Obviously all you guys are part of the "scene" though and dont need to use FREE downloaded apps or purchased chips to play your backups as you write all your code yourselves , no ? then shut the fuck up and leave the guy alone.

11. Cygoku

Banned Cygoku Banned

Canada
    To what I read, author of these files cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your Wii, nor the people from the scene should be.

Cygoku

12. thegame07

United Kingdom
    I actually have [​IMG] This guy made chips and hacks I use? no he didn't. As i stated all he did was test an app and fucked up his wii . Then abused gbatemp trying to make some money out of it, how much did you donate to him dickhead?

13. scousethief

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    obviously more than you , so how many of you are going to step up and starting testing apps so others dont have to ?? none ! thought not, sit back and reap the benefits of others work, typical dickhead atitude.

14. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Well there are all kinds of people that literally beg to test apps, there would not be a short supply of testers, Well i glad Atleast he is getting is wii fix, I believe he is sending it to Nintendo to get it repaired Hopefully he will get his old wii back, but i highly doubt it. More than likely it will just get replaced.