Gaming care to help a guy in need out guys?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5FBvi_Ihc

video basicaly says it all, i know the community here is fairly large, if i can just get £1 from you all i can get my wii back and get back to testing waninkokos apps bringing you new tools,

£1 isnt alot is it guys?

PLEASE, i was laid of from work, so i dont have the cash to send it off my self, stupid recession

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
Wow how'd you manage that?

I would send you money but I don't have any money in my PayPal right now. And I have no idea what the $ to £ is.
well i was testing CIOS for waninkoko, had to uninstall preloader because menu patcher get funny with it, the new CIOS works, but then we had another idea which went wrong, i forgot to install preloader again
frown.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is what happens if you agree to test sotware before it is ready, thats the reason you are testing it and if you can't afford to buy a new wii if something went wrong you shouldn't have done it. I dislike the fact your begging people to pay for your wii just so you can beta test? I would rather give a £1 to starving Africans.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Removed,

edit well i guess it doesn't help to remove sense so many has quoted me, Well Anyways I hope you get your Wii Fixed

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
Wow I bricked my Wii in the testing phase OF CIOSCORP when i was creating it, Not once did i ask for a Donation, or even did i mention i bricked my Wii, I went out a bought a New Wii the next day Next time Order yourself a infectus like i did, to fix your bricked wii?

Has soon has the new bootmii for flashing comes out you should be able to fix it with Infectus. without keys or a nand dump Thats what i'm plaining on doing with my old wii

I may be wrong but Remember if you sent it to Nintendo they will most likely sent you a new Wii. With the new Boot1

The thing is you where actually creating an app for people to use he was just testing someone elses and is trying to make out like everyone owes him something. "it's just a £1" if its just a £1 why you asking for it then? Alot of people on gbatemp have started begging for money for stupid reasons.

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
WiiBlaster said:
Wow I bricked my Wii in the testing phase OF CIOSCORP when i was creating it, Not once did i ask for a Donation, or even did i mention i bricked my Wii, I went out a bought a New Wii the next day Next time Order yourself a infectus like i did, to fix your bricked wii?

Has soon has the new bootmii for flashing comes out you should be able to fix it with Infectus. without keys or a nand dump Thats what i'm plaining on doing with my old wii

I may be wrong but Remember if you sent it to Nintendo they will most likely sent you a new Wii. With the new Boot1

The thing is you where actually creating an app for people to use he was just testing someone elses and is trying to make out like everyone owes him something. "it's just a £1" if its just a £1 why you asking for it then? Alot of people on gbatemp have started begging for money for stupid reasons.
because my own £1 wont help on its own, anyway i got the cash now.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ROFL, I hate when people uses and put stupid, useless and unrelated music to their video that doesn't need it.

You bricked, you failed, you ain't getting a penny.

Cygoku

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow what a load of dickheads , without people to test apps or chips its left up to you dumb fuckers to do the testing. Obviously all you guys are part of the "scene" though and dont need to use FREE downloaded apps or purchased chips to play your backups as you write all your code yourselves , no ? then shut the fuck up and leave the guy alone.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To what I read, author of these files cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your Wii, nor the people from the scene should be.

Cygoku

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scousethief said:
Wow what a load of dickheads , without people to test apps or chips its left up to you dumb fuckers to do the testing. Obviously all you guys are part of the "scene" though and dont need to use FREE downloaded apps or purchased chips to play your backups as you write all your code yourselves , no ? then shut the fuck up and leave the guy alone.

I actually have
rolleyes.gif
This guy made chips and hacks I use? no he didn't. As i stated all he did was test an app and fucked up his wii . Then abused gbatemp trying to make some money out of it, how much did you donate to him dickhead?

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
obviously more than you , so how many of you are going to step up and starting testing apps so others dont have to ?? none ! thought not, sit back and reap the benefits of others work, typical dickhead atitude.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scousethief said:
obviously more than you , so how many of you are going to step up and starting testing apps so others dont have to ?? none ! thought not, sit back and reap the benefits of others work, typical dickhead atitude.

Well there are all kinds of people that literally beg to test apps, there would not be a short supply of testers, Well i glad Atleast he is getting is wii fix, I believe he is sending it to Nintendo to get it repaired Hopefully he will get his old wii back, but i highly doubt it. More than likely it will just get replaced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou